5.0 out of 5 stars Very good suit for the price. Five star service
I wanted a wetsuit for my nine years old. This suit was a good price so I phoned to get the sizing guide. Although it took a few attempts to get through I realised why. The staff are really really helpful. They answered all my questions and seemed genuinely pleased to help.

Published on 25 May 2009 by Harrythepony

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit a 20-month old boy.
Sizing very much on the small side. My son is a biggish toddler, but he changed colour to a deep purple on trying to zip this wetsuit up to the top. Would recommend purchasing size larger unless your kids are on the smaller side.
Published 22 months ago by MightyRedBarney

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good suit for the price. Five star service, 25 May 2009
This review is from: Childs 3mm CIC Titanium Shortie wetsuit (Misc.)

My order e-mail was timed at 1901hrs and at 2141hrs that day I received the invoice to say the wetsuit had been dispatched. WOW 2hrs 40 minutes.

The wetsuit arrived two days later and my son loves it. Fitted really well and the quality, for such a price seems to be excellent.

I have no trouble in recommending the suit itself and Big Orange watersports. A clear five star service and product, (at that price).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for keeping my son warm, 23 Dec. 2013
I needed a wetsuit to keep my son warm during swimming lessons as he was struggling from being too cold.
I saw previous feedback from another parent who had a 5yr old son with slim build for whom the Age 5-6 suit was too big. They'd re-ordered a Age 3-4 size which fitted perfectly. From this I was able to order the correct size (Age 3-4) as i was also going order the age 5-6 and glad I didn't.
The wetsuit was of excellent quality and fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good fit for my slim boy, 31 Jan. 2011
Me (Norfolk, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Childs 3mm CIC Titanium Shortie wetsuit (Misc.)
My 5 year old boy is of average height but very slim. I wanted a wetsuit for swimming lessons as he is getting cold. I first purchased an Osprey suit for 4-6 year olds. Great looking item but too long in the body and massive around the hips and upper thigh. (I'm keeping it though in case he grows into it.)

I ummed and ahhhed over which suit to go for next and in the end decided on this one. I measured my son up and was a bit puzzled when the measurements seemed to suggest he'd need the 2-3yr old suit. Having read some other reviews over the helpfulness of the supplier I rang them up and discovered that body length should be measured down the front not the back as I had. (Start at the adam's apple and follow the body contours down to where the crotch seam on trousers would be.) The woman also advised me that this is by far the most important measurement - don't worry about the chest size etc just get this one right.

Armed with new measurements I ordered the 3-4yr old suit, it came the next day and is a perfect fit - quite snug all round so it should trap water well for warmth. My son instantly put it on and wore it for the rest of the afternoon. He looked so sweet - sorry, cool!

I'm delighted with the fit (I had resigned myself to a slightly bagger suit as he is so slim - with a larger child the neoprene would stretch). And the service was fautless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased Mum, 28 Jun. 2010
My daughter ordered this with an amazon voucher she had as a birthday present. It arrived in less than 48hrs and is standing up to at least a weekly outing to the uk seaside for junior nippers very well.

4.0 out of 5 stars a little large, 13 Sept. 2013
my son uses this a lot although he found the size a little large for him, however I have persevered with it as I decided he could grow into it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic wetsuit!!, 10 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Childs 3mm CIC Titanium Shortie wetsuit (Misc.)
I purchased this wetsuit for my 2 1/2 year old for his swimming lessons as it has proved impossible to keep him warm enough in the pool and although he is a real water baby, he just couldn't enjoy his whole lesson due to being too cold, even in a differebt sleeveless wetsuit with a long sleeve suit underneath!!!
I did have to get him the 3-4 year old suit as he is fairly long in the body but the fit is fantastic.
He wore it in the pool for the first time yesterday and i was amazed! He enjoyed his entire lesson, whilst i shivered! He wasn't even rushing to the showers to get warm and when i did take it off him, his body was toasty warm! Best thing i have bought in a long time.
The suit looks quite stylish too. I have the blue and black one and it's very smart.
The service from this company is also second to none!
Would strongly recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Childs 3mm CIC Titanium Shortie Wetsuit, 25 April 2011
This review is from: Childs 3mm CIC Titanium Shortie wetsuit (Misc.)
I have 4 children and as regular seaside visitors I felt a wetsuit each would be a good idea, after considerable research i opted for these suits. I found the link through to the sellers own website very useful as they have an excellent sizing chart available showing waist, chest and body measurements for every size. Subequently I was able to measure each child and order the right size wetsuit 1st time.

The speed of delivery was exceptional. i ordered at approx 1pm and they arrived at 8.15am the next morning. The correct sizes and colours as ordered. A1

I have just returned from a weekend of camping by the seaside and the wetsuits have performed brilliantly. The children where able to play in and out of the sea all day without getting over cold.

Overall an excellent product at an exceptional price backed up with superd seller service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wetsuit, 1 Jun. 2011
A. Hannaford - See all my reviews
I ordered this wetsuit for my 5yr old daughter not quite knowing whether it would be suitable for her (I wanted something to keep her warm but not too thick or cumbersome).. I need not have worried, a very good quality item at what seems a very good price

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service and excellent wet suits, 4 July 2009
S. Henniker (Birchington,KENT) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Childs 3mm CIC Titanium Shortie wetsuit (Misc.)
I needed two wet suits for my children and was unsure what size to order.As previously detailed on other reviews when i called for help with sizing the man could not of been more helpful.He was took lots of time to make sure i ordered the best size i could for the children and when they arrived they are an excellent fit. I ordered on Thursday morning and 24hrs later they had arrived.My two have never enjoyed our easyup pool so much they can stay in there so much longer with the added warmth of the suits.Exactly what we needed.My two look super cool and trendy in them too.They love them.Thank you for a great service, speedy delivery and an excellent product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit a 20-month old boy., 31 July 2013