5.0 out of 5 stars Very good suit for the price. Five star service
I wanted a wetsuit for my nine years old. This suit was a good price so I phoned to get the sizing guide. Although it took a few attempts to get through I realised why. The staff are really really helpful. They answered all my questions and seemed genuinely pleased to help.

Published on 25 May 2009 by Harrythepony

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit a 20-month old boy.
Sizing very much on the small side. My son is a biggish toddler, but he changed colour to a deep purple on trying to zip this wetsuit up to the top. Would recommend purchasing size larger unless your kids are on the smaller side.
Published 24 months ago by MightyRedBarney

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good suit for the price. Five star service, 25 May 2009
This review is from: Childs TWF 3mm Titanium CIC Shortie Wetsuit - Choice of Colours (Misc.)

My order e-mail was timed at 1901hrs and at 2141hrs that day I received the invoice to say the wetsuit had been dispatched. WOW 2hrs 40 minutes.

The wetsuit arrived two days later and my son loves it. Fitted really well and the quality, for such a price seems to be excellent.

I have no trouble in recommending the suit itself and Big Orange watersports. A clear five star service and product, (at that price).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for keeping my son warm, 23 Dec. 2013
I needed a wetsuit to keep my son warm during swimming lessons as he was struggling from being too cold.
I saw previous feedback from another parent who had a 5yr old son with slim build for whom the Age 5-6 suit was too big. They'd re-ordered a Age 3-4 size which fitted perfectly. From this I was able to order the correct size (Age 3-4) as i was also going order the age 5-6 and glad I didn't.
The wetsuit was of excellent quality and fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good fit for my slim boy, 31 Jan. 2011
Me (Norfolk, England) - See all my reviews
My 5 year old boy is of average height but very slim. I wanted a wetsuit for swimming lessons as he is getting cold. I first purchased an Osprey suit for 4-6 year olds. Great looking item but too long in the body and massive around the hips and upper thigh. (I'm keeping it though in case he grows into it.)

I ummed and ahhhed over which suit to go for next and in the end decided on this one. I measured my son up and was a bit puzzled when the measurements seemed to suggest he'd need the 2-3yr old suit. Having read some other reviews over the helpfulness of the supplier I rang them up and discovered that body length should be measured down the front not the back as I had. (Start at the adam's apple and follow the body contours down to where the crotch seam on trousers would be.) The woman also advised me that this is by far the most important measurement - don't worry about the chest size etc just get this one right.

Armed with new measurements I ordered the 3-4yr old suit, it came the next day and is a perfect fit - quite snug all round so it should trap water well for warmth. My son instantly put it on and wore it for the rest of the afternoon. He looked so sweet - sorry, cool!

I'm delighted with the fit (I had resigned myself to a slightly bagger suit as he is so slim - with a larger child the neoprene would stretch). And the service was fautless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased Mum, 28 Jun. 2010
My daughter ordered this with an amazon voucher she had as a birthday present. It arrived in less than 48hrs and is standing up to at least a weekly outing to the uk seaside for junior nippers very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Childs 3mm CIC Titanium Shortie Wetsuit, 25 April 2011
I have 4 children and as regular seaside visitors I felt a wetsuit each would be a good idea, after considerable research i opted for these suits. I found the link through to the sellers own website very useful as they have an excellent sizing chart available showing waist, chest and body measurements for every size. Subequently I was able to measure each child and order the right size wetsuit 1st time.

The speed of delivery was exceptional. i ordered at approx 1pm and they arrived at 8.15am the next morning. The correct sizes and colours as ordered. A1

I have just returned from a weekend of camping by the seaside and the wetsuits have performed brilliantly. The children where able to play in and out of the sea all day without getting over cold.

Overall an excellent product at an exceptional price backed up with superd seller service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wetsuit, 1 Jun. 2011
A. Hannaford - See all my reviews
I ordered this wetsuit for my 5yr old daughter not quite knowing whether it would be suitable for her (I wanted something to keep her warm but not too thick or cumbersome).. I need not have worried, a very good quality item at what seems a very good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wetsuit and Excellent Customer Service, 24 July 2015
I was worried about buying this on-line as my son sizes do not match against the size chart and I didn't want the hassle of having to return it if it didn't fit, so I checked out "Detailed sellers Information" page which gives details of exactly where to measure (body length is the key size), and recommends to call them.
So I did just that and I am pleased to say they were excellent, I gave the lady my Son's measurements, she was very helpful and gave me the size I needed to order

I'd order before 12pm (with 1st class delivery) so the wetsuit arrived the next day. Guess what.. it fitted him perfectly!
We have not used it yet but for the price the quality looks good, it is very comfortable for him, in fact I had a job to get him to take it off!

I would highly recommend the wetsuit and Big Orange Watersports(I have since ordered some aqua shoes from their website which were despatched within 10mins of placing the order!)

P.S I don't normally write such glowing reviews, but credit where credit is due I had left it a week before my holiday to order it so really pleased it fitted

3.0 out of 5 stars Faulty manufacturer but great customer service, 4 Jun. 2013
Purchased wetsuit from Big Orange Watersport. A little more expensive than some other wetsuits but other reviews suggested that the extra money would be worth it. Arrived in very quick time. As my son is tall for his age but skinny, the fit was a compromise as expected but quality appears good for the price. My son used it once on a visit to the beach and was very happy in it and felt cool! Unfortunately whilst hanging it up to dry I noticed that a seam on the crutch had failed leaving a hole that my thumb could pass through. Emailed the seller on Saturday evening and got a reply later that night! Lynn apologized and promised that a replacement would be dispatched on the Monday. Wetsuit arrived on the tuesday - how about that for customer service. Okay wetsuit, excellent customer service from seller

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit a 20-month old boy., 31 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 15 April 2012
This is a third wetsuit of the same make that I have bought for my children. We have used it only in the swimming pools in the UK. These wet suits are a good quality and don't show any wear and tear even after many uses.