5.0 out of 5 stars Very good suit for the price. Five star service
I wanted a wetsuit for my nine years old. This suit was a good price so I phoned to get the sizing guide. Although it took a few attempts to get through I realised why. The staff are really really helpful. They answered all my questions and seemed genuinely pleased to help.

Published on 25 May 2009 by Harrythepony

3.0 out of 5 stars Did what it was supposed to
The wetsuit was OK. Not as good as the Billabong one my little girl had last year but it was half the price.
Published on 21 July 2009 by Mrs. K. A. Lodge

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good suit for the price. Five star service, 25 May 2009
This review is from: Childs TWF 3mm Titanium CIC Shortie Wetsuit - Choice of Colours (Misc.)

My order e-mail was timed at 1901hrs and at 2141hrs that day I received the invoice to say the wetsuit had been dispatched. WOW 2hrs 40 minutes.

The wetsuit arrived two days later and my son loves it. Fitted really well and the quality, for such a price seems to be excellent.

I have no trouble in recommending the suit itself and Big Orange watersports. A clear five star service and product, (at that price).

5.0 out of 5 stars A good fit for my slim boy, 31 Jan 2011
Me (Norfolk, England) - See all my reviews
My 5 year old boy is of average height but very slim. I wanted a wetsuit for swimming lessons as he is getting cold. I first purchased an Osprey suit for 4-6 year olds. Great looking item but too long in the body and massive around the hips and upper thigh. (I'm keeping it though in case he grows into it.)

I ummed and ahhhed over which suit to go for next and in the end decided on this one. I measured my son up and was a bit puzzled when the measurements seemed to suggest he'd need the 2-3yr old suit. Having read some other reviews over the helpfulness of the supplier I rang them up and discovered that body length should be measured down the front not the back as I had. (Start at the adam's apple and follow the body contours down to where the crotch seam on trousers would be.) The woman also advised me that this is by far the most important measurement - don't worry about the chest size etc just get this one right.

Armed with new measurements I ordered the 3-4yr old suit, it came the next day and is a perfect fit - quite snug all round so it should trap water well for warmth. My son instantly put it on and wore it for the rest of the afternoon. He looked so sweet - sorry, cool!

I'm delighted with the fit (I had resigned myself to a slightly bagger suit as he is so slim - with a larger child the neoprene would stretch). And the service was fautless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for keeping my son warm, 23 Dec 2013
I needed a wetsuit to keep my son warm during swimming lessons as he was struggling from being too cold.
I saw previous feedback from another parent who had a 5yr old son with slim build for whom the Age 5-6 suit was too big. They'd re-ordered a Age 3-4 size which fitted perfectly. From this I was able to order the correct size (Age 3-4) as i was also going order the age 5-6 and glad I didn't.
The wetsuit was of excellent quality and fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased Mum, 28 Jun 2010
My daughter ordered this with an amazon voucher she had as a birthday present. It arrived in less than 48hrs and is standing up to at least a weekly outing to the uk seaside for junior nippers very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 23 April 2014
Sizing guide spot on. Kept my daughter warm enough to play in and out of the sea in April without getting too freezing too quickly. Would buy again and recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars a little large, 13 Sep 2013
my son uses this a lot although he found the size a little large for him, however I have persevered with it as I decided he could grow into it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent child's wetsuit, 17 July 2012
Really great product, good quality neoprene, appealing design and colour for a 4 year old, washed well, couldn't be happier with value for money. Really helped to stay warm on the beach for longer than a swimming costume. I went for size 3-4 for my average sized 4 year old, which fitted perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 15 April 2012
This is a third wetsuit of the same make that I have bought for my children. We have used it only in the swimming pools in the UK. These wet suits are a good quality and don't show any wear and tear even after many uses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wetsuit, 1 Jun 2011
A. Hannaford - See all my reviews
I ordered this wetsuit for my 5yr old daughter not quite knowing whether it would be suitable for her (I wanted something to keep her warm but not too thick or cumbersome).. I need not have worried, a very good quality item at what seems a very good price

3.0 out of 5 stars Did what it was supposed to, 21 July 2009