5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic indestructible product
I am a huge fan of all things Nylabone and this Wishbone didnt let me down, my 11 month old labs love this toy. They havent yet managed to destroy any Nylabone toy which is saying something as they destroy all other toys (except Kong products which I also highly recommend!).

Highly recommend this product for all dogs who love to chew!
Published on 14 Feb. 2012 by Laurielou1983

3.0 out of 5 stars Suit mid-sized dog.
Dog unimpressed. This toy might be appreciated by a mid-sized dog (Spaniel, Collie) rather than my small terrier mutt.
Published 3 months ago by C. Di Nucci

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic indestructible product, 14 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Nylabone Dura Chew Wishbone Wolf (Misc.)

Highly recommend this product for all dogs who love to chew!

5.0 out of 5 stars Popular Toy, 20 Nov. 2011
K. Grey (Brighton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nylabone Dura Chew Wishbone Wolf (Misc.)
My Irish terrier loves this - it is easy for him to hold and with 3 sides to chew it will last a long time.
He did have a wolf bone but it's a bit too big for him so we got him this instead.
Would recommend this for a medium to small medium sized breed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for daughters 2 labradors, 25 April 2013
Mrs. Joan Moon "Sedgleystar" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nylabone Dura Chew Wishbone Wolf (Misc.)
My daughters two labradors, we think they are cutting their back teeth. This has been a fantastic buy as both of them spend hours biting and chewing on either side of this wishbone. Excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best chew toy ever, 16 Jan. 2013
L. Lazonby - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nylabone Dura Chew Wishbone Wolf (Misc.)
My two labradors love these chews and spend many happy hours with them. They have lots of other chews but definitely prefer these.Not particularly cheap but well worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Make a Wish, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Nylabone Dura Chew Wishbone Wolf (Misc.)
Unusual looking toy for a dog, or at least that is what I thought when I selected it for our 3 month old pup who is chewing his way through dozens of toys, however, this one has captured his entire attention and the shape allows it to be held in the paws to get a better angle of attack with those sharp teeth. He loves it......so I love it.....(he isn't chewing the furniture!)

4.0 out of 5 stars A HIT WITH MY DOGGY, 1 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Nylabone Dura Chew Wishbone Wolf (Misc.)
I found this to be a good shape for my dog and he did start chewing it straight away, and goes and picks it up when he gets bored and I found it to be a good product, however I did notice it seemed to get quite quickly battered towards the ends which I know that is its purpose but I would have thought it should have lasted longer than it did as my dog does not chew it that often, Just check it now and again and remove any sharp loose bits around the ends of the 3 main chew areas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 22 April 2012
This review is from: Nylabone Dura Chew Wishbone Wolf (Misc.)
My Belgian Malinois loves this and will happily play with it for hours. The 'wishbone' design makes it easy for her to hold and it's extra tough!

5.0 out of 5 stars A favourite with my dogs and other canine friends, 15 Oct. 2014
Mrs. E. M. Fleming "Grandma" (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nylabone Dura Chew Wishbone Wolf (Misc.)
A firm favourite with my cocker spaniel. He can get his paws around it and chews on it for ages. I have recently purchased my second one of these and I know our local Dogs and Cats home have these listed on their Amazon 'wish list' so obviously the dogs in their care love them as well which is why I also sent one to them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shape, 1 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Nylabone Dura Chew Wishbone Wolf (Misc.)
Good shape for dogs, gives them 3 ends to choose from rather than the boring 2! Can hold it between his paws easily on the 2 ends and chew the 1 end. Nice and durable, as expected from Nylabone products and the level of hardness. Slightly smaller than I expected but fine for my Golden retriever, anything larger and it is probably slightly small. Overall happy I chose this rather than another bone shape.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toy for dogs who chew!, 14 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Nylabone Dura Chew Wishbone Wolf (Misc.)
WOW at last found a toy for our new rescue puppy that hasn't been totally destroyed!!! it keeps him amused for hours, a little chewed now but the best toy we have found and our Staffie X also plays with it in a tug of war so very good for any puppy who will chew through anything. Really recommend it and I am now ordering another one as the 2 dogs try and share it.

Nylabone Dura Chew Wishbone Wolf