5.0 out of 5 stars The hamster seems to like it..
This was the first one we tried after getting a hamster and was quite surprised to find that he did actually use the litter tray. I was quite glad he took to it because hamsters can whiff a bit and having him peeing in the tray really helped with that and makes cleaning much easier.
Published 21 months ago by Wide Mouthed Frog

3.0 out of 5 stars not the best
This litter does the job of absorbing waste, but Isn't the best I've tried. If you're on a tight budget, then it does the job. Delivery was good though, came within the time
Published 9 months ago by Ms. L. C. Malpas

5.0 out of 5 stars The hamster seems to like it.., 28 Mar 2013
This review is from: Superpet Potty Litter 473ml (Misc.)
The reason I give this five stars is a few months into having the hamster we ran out and I bought a different brand. The hamster was having none of that and pissed all over his cage (except in the tray) in protest and when I got more of this stuff he was happy again.
Be warned that the packaging has changed and is now in a blue box, but hamster is ok with it so I think the contents are probably still the same.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 28 Nov 2011
This review is from: Superpet Potty Litter 473ml (Misc.)
This product is fantastic, it didnt take long before my hamster was doing her business in the tray i had put it in! The only problem was my hamster liked to push all the litter out and then there would be grains all over the cage... however i would recommend this product to anyone!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Potty Litter refill, 10 Mar 2011
C. L. Podbery - See all my reviews
This review is from: Superpet Potty Litter 473ml (Misc.)
A refill pack. Our Hamster loves to use her potty not just for it's oringal use but as a dust bath. For that reason this is one of the best litters on the market in my view for Hamsters. Easy to clean out afterwards also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and price too, 16 Jun 2008
S. Kay "lochmaddier" (Western Isles, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I was skeptical when I saw this, but as my hamster Jasper was using his bed as a toilet as well as a place to sleep, I had to do something! I bought this, followed the instructions, and although I've not 'seen' him do his business in it, he definately is! After the first week there was 'clumps' in the potty!

The litter clumps, making it easy to clean the wee out of. The box says every 10 days, but I clean it every week, as Jasper tends to kick the litter about a bit.

The litter isn't expensive either, I think it cost me around £7 for three boxes on ebay, and I've still not finished the first box since the middle of May, but I'll be buying it from Amazon from now on as its cheaper!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great accessory, 7 Mar 2011
This review is from: Superpet Potty Litter 473ml (Misc.)
This is great as it masks their smells with its slightly scented smell of the litter. Mine love it and even poo in there toilet too. A great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my hamsters to wee/poo in, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Superpet Potty Litter 473ml (Misc.)
My hamsters love this potty litter. They often wee and poo in it. They also forget and sometimes think it's bathing sand and roll their entire bodies in it. As long as they're happy, I don't mind!

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD FOR LITTER AND DIGGING, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Superpet Potty Litter 473ml (Misc.)
Bought this for my male Syrian Hamster for his dirt tray. Have now had to make that 4 times bigger as not only does he like to use it as a toilet but he loves digging and rolling in it. Keeps for a long time as he only soils small amounts at a time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps to keep cages tidier., 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Superpet Potty Litter 473ml (Misc.)
All of my hamsters now use the litter when put in the small 'hamster toilets' By using this product I find that the bedding, hay and woodchip is much cleaner for a longer period. It is also very east to empty and replace when required.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our hamster likes it!, 1 Sep 2013
This review is from: Superpet Potty Litter 473ml (Misc.)
I was skeptical when buying a hamster toilet as I thought it would never work! It does, our hamster uses it for all her wee's, which means her cage is easier to clean and less smelly. As hamster potty litter goes they seem to be all the same and I buy the cheapest. Recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hamster loves it!, 18 July 2013
This review is from: Superpet Potty Litter 473ml (Misc.)
This is a great product. It leaves the hamster toilet odour-free.
Our hamster has two toilets with the Potty Litter in. He uses one of them as a toilet, and the other as a bath.

Superpet Potty Litter 473ml