Format: DVD|Change

on 9 May 2015
If, like me, you enjoy watching music concerts then this blu Ray of Amy Winehouse in concert is well worth purchasing. I have never considered her as many do, a great singer, but I can't deny she was a one off, nobody else sounds like her and she certainly appears to have had a fiesty and unpredictable persona which perhaps adds to her appeal. In the two concerts featured which are both shown in full, she is ably supported by a very competent backing band, and although she appears to be 3 parts pissed she neverthess puts on a great show, sings well and is never ever boring! (Also all of the songs many of which she wrote herself are excellent.) Thoroughly reccomend.
on 4 December 2011
I love Amy's music and voice. This DVD is a must have for everyone who likes her music. I really enjoy it!!!. The worst part is to see Blake, but still sadly and somehow without him very likely her music had been much different.
on 15 March 2012
lovely documenty reminding us of how much she is missed some behind the scenes clips but most of it seen before.the concert was lovely just was left feeling a bit tired at the end! what was difficult was the back to black and white option took me two hours to work out and all it is is that i think at least 3 songs you can replay from the concert but in back and white not sure that is a bonus but working it out kept me occupied!In all a good buy lovely thing to keep and play when i need an Amy shot.x
on 22 October 2011
very well pleased thank you.enjoyed the dvd very much, if your a amy winehouse fan you will love this. love the songs and music.
on 4 September 2013
I bought this DVD as a present for my mother-in-law - she has been wanting it for some time. We watched it on the day and it didn't disappoint - Amy was vibrant, fantastic and a true legend. Great show DVD capturing her talents at their peak.
on 23 January 2016
This is a brilliant DVD if you are looking for both an excellent selection of songs from her most popular period and a documentary from around the same time. The reason I have given this 4 stars however is the performance of the set is somewhat overshadowed due to how drunk Amy was during it. Sometimes the vocals are sloppy and her inbetween ramblings make it uncomfortable to watch at times...

If you are looking for a better analysis of her songs then the DVD "Girl Done Good" is a better option. If you are looking for a better documentary of her life then "Amy" would be my recommendation.

At the price this item is however it is definitely one to add to your collection.
on 17 August 2011
The DVD contains Amy Winehouse's live performances in London. Also includes a documentary about Amy and some reviews, other special features.. You should buy it if you want to see a legend for live
on 19 February 2012
Big fan of Amy Winehouse and wanted something I could watch and listen too, really enjoyed this DVD, would recommend it to any other fans.
on 7 July 2013
I love this DVD because I simply think this woman was amazingly talented.
However, it seems to me that they put the accent on the fact she was drunk and the camera is very focused in her mini skirt...
You can clearly see she was out of it during the show but still... Amy was incredible and O so talented !
An amazing artist.
on 15 September 2013
This was a replacement copy as in a split from an ex this got half inched, one of those DVDs worth arguing over. Fantastic gig and watching it knowing how the story ends even more heart wrenching that this talent is no more.