5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, Excellent Price.
I wanted a water filter, as I live in the South of France and sometime the water can be a bit rough to say the least.

I search my local merchants in town and the water filter and extra cartridges were so expensive.

I saw this one in Amazon and though why not. I will give it a try.
I also ordered extra Cartridges.

It arrived very...
Published 24 months ago by Vanessa

3.0 out of 5 stars Better tasting water, however NO Limescale protection
Easy to fit, however I was hoping for limescale protection with this item, which it appears not to do, we have a glass kettle and have always filled up from this tap and we still have a significant amount of scale build up, even after 1 fill up.

The water does taste better however with no scale protection, I will be looking at other options in the future.
Published 6 months ago by R. Seager

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, Excellent Price., 1 Dec 2012
Vanessa "Vanessa Holmes" (South of France) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: System 26 Undersink Drinking Water Filter System Under Sink

I saw this one in Amazon and though why not. I will give it a try.
I also ordered extra Cartridges.

It arrived very quickly and was very well package.

It was really easy to install it took my hubby about 30 minutes.

You do have to run the water through it for a couple of minutes once installed to ensure there is no debris in the tap from installation.
The chrome Tap sits neatly on the side of my sink and looks very stylish.

The manufacturer recommends you change the cartridges every six months. This is very simple and just screws off to replace.

To make it easy to remember when i had put the cartridge on, i wrote the date I replaced the cartridge on the actual Cartridge.

I use my filter water for my kettle and my coffee machine, ice cubes and drinking water.

I would highly recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin, 29 Jan 2013
The water has lost its TCP taste.

+ I got a better looking tap with a posh turn handle not a push plastic thing
- All a bit flimsy (but you get what you pay for)

I would mention that its made to fit into a sink and not through a worktop (a bit obvious I suppose), as I had to drilll out an extra 5mm out of the underside of worktop as the thread wasn't long enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Service, 27 July 2010
Mr. A. Davison (London) - See all my reviews
These filters are all pretty good. My mother's old one snapped after years of abuse so I had to get a new one. Much the same product. I got what I asked for and it was a doddle to fit. What more can you ask for?

5.0 out of 5 stars Undersink drinking water filter system does the job and more, 12 Nov 2012
Plain and simply does the job it's advertised to do. We had developed a bad limescale problem and once installed, we no longer have this problem. It also saves us on average £300 per year as we have replaced the water cooler unit with this system. fab all round.

5.0 out of 5 stars water filter, 28 July 2012
this is a fantastic inexpensive item for filtering water for drinking in any area with strong smelling chlorinated or fluride water it takes out all the smell and is cristal clear every time and if we move i will definately buy a new one A+ product

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 13 May 2011
I am really pleased with this filter system, it took me about 15 minutes to install and it works really well. The only point I would like to make is, the instruction leaflet shows a diagram of a different model, to the one I received, however it not impossible to work out. If you are not too sure about Diy, you should get a plumber, for 15 minutes work it really worth it. I definitely recommend this system to everyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars You may need help fitting this?, 31 July 2013
Not the best set of instructions; fortunately I've fitted a similar one before.
The product itself's great.
It's price is a fraction of its competitors.
Delivery: Spot on.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it as well, 24 Jun 2013
Mr. C. T. Bain (uk) - See all my reviews
great product easy to fit , sparse instructions so take your time , this is half the price from other filtered water suppliers

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean water, 13 Jun 2013
Sparky (Brisbane Queensland australia) - See all my reviews
System 26 undersink drinking water filter system was so easy to fit. I think it took me no more than half an hour to fit, and the water is more refreshing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace of Mind + Could Not Be Simpler, 8 Nov 2013
heretic666 (High Dudgeon, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I turned on the tap to fill the kettle one day and the water was cloudy when it came out. There was pipe maintenance uphill from where I live in London and sediment in the pipes went downstream to me. I bought a filter that day.
If I did not have a bad back I would have installed it myself in less than an hour.
And when I leave the house I have a branded water bottle filled from this and chilled in the fridge as I resent paying stupid money for water.
Safe, clean and cheap.