Most helpful critical review
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
Bristles came out (swallowed?) after a few weeks
on 30 November 2014
One of the very the worst baby products I bought, and not cheap either as this retails at around 3 times the cost of a 'normal' baby brush. After a few weeks use, many of the bristles had come out - quite probably ingested by my 17 month old. When I contacted the company about this, they said that perhaps he should be using a normal toothbrush instead. My response was that it should be made very clear on the packaging that the brush isn't suitable for toddlers over a certain age - when a normal 17m old using it twice daily under normal conditions for 4 weeks or so means it loses half its bristles. The company's customer service was poor and the product awful. Save your pennies and buy a cheaper brush.