5.0 out of 5 stars the bees knees if your knocking 30
Published on 15 April 2001 by Mr. Martin Davies

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
I ordered this dvd for my granddaughter as there were programmes on it her mum had enjoyed.She liked Button Moon but on the whole the dvd didn't really hold her attention.I won't buy on impulse again.
Published 17 months ago by Pauline Beattie

5.0 out of 5 stars the bees knees if your knocking 30, 15 April 2001
Mr. Martin Davies "blackcatdavciq" (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
if like me,you dreaded hitting 30 on your last birthday,then this dvd/video will soften the blow a little bit.once more we get to sit on the armchair gripped with excitement at the antics of dangermouse and penfold not once but twice with the two episodes. revel once more in the antics of the one and only love god zippy as he is up to his usual tomfoolery in the episode of raimbow.it still pains me now that they stopped making this amazing programme as,to me,it was the greatest 12 o clock daytime television there ever was(even better than richard and judy) then we have the brightly coloured jamie and the magic torch.if you dont like the episode(and who wouldnt?) it is garenteed you will be singing the theme tune also included are 2 episodes of chorlton and the wheelies,an episode of count ducula and an episode of button moon(another theme tune to sing and irritate your frends) and at such a low price,although dvd players are ment for exiting titles,you would be a chump to miss this little gem.......martin davies

4.0 out of 5 stars Retro classics are even better and weirder than you thought!, 24 Sep 2001
Crumbs! If you've ever looked back fondly on the old animated classics, and wryly observed that 'they don't make 'em like that any more', you may be surprised to find out how right you are. This choice selection demonstrates several things: (1) These programs were far more educational than we realised - do you remember Dangermouse accusing Greenback of being an 'Unmitigated Scoundrel'?! (2) In those days, no-one was afraid to be surreal. Witness the magical world of Jamie and his magic torch: Monty Python never had it this good. (3) Much as I'm against nationalism, there's something fantastically British about these programmes, something that modern day imports (Pokémon, Cardcaptors etc), good as they are, just can't replace. One more thing: a major selling-point of this video should be that it features the very first sighting of Duckula - in a Dangermouse episode!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reminder of TV after school, 26 Dec 2001
By A Customer
Charlton,DM ,Duckula,Jamie and the Magic Torch some off the best TV I remember watching after school now for my kids, great,great....

5.0 out of 5 stars childhood, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Cult Kids Classics [DVD] [1977] (DVD)
i love this dvd, actually brought for my son, so he could see what his mummy use to watch when she was little. but iv probably watched it more lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super DVD, 23 Oct 2013
would def recommend for anyone who wants to remember watching great kids tv in the 70's brings back memories of happy days!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cult Kids Classics, 13 April 2013
This is just what I ordered. Good memories came flooding back. Shame they don't ,ake kids tv like this anymore

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 15 Mar 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars my granchildren enjoyed this, 3 Feb 2013
it did jump abit in a couple of places but most was fine andgranchildren enjoyed this greatly and me too

5.0 out of 5 stars The goog old days, 12 Dec 2012
This review is from: Cult Kids Classics [DVD] [1977] (DVD)
Bought this for my son as a joke for his christmas stockin even though he is 22 yrs old, will take him right back to when he was little.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent retro DVD, 4 Dec 2012
This review is from: Cult Kids Classics [DVD] [1977] (DVD)
An excellent collection of my childhood favourites and now a favourite of my children too! I put this on when my 3 year old son had his friend round and they both enjoyed it. The only thing I would have wanted is more episodes! But then I would expect to pay a higher price.

Cult Kids Classics [DVD] [1977]
Cult Kids Classics [DVD] [1977] by Stan Woodward (DVD - 2008)
Used & New from: 1.89