on 23 July 2011
This is a really useful accessory for my coffee machine, all the coffee is easily accessed from both the bottom and top of the stand and as it swivels it easy to see at a glance all the types of coffee you have. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with a capsule coffee machine - it looks good as well as being a very useful and practical accessory.
on 24 March 2013
This is very smart and very handy. Doesn’t take up very much space on your worktop either. Very well made. I’ve had mine about 2 years now and it still looks as good as the day I bought it. I keep 4 of my favourite blends in this. Ristretto [10], Roma [8], Capriccio [5] and Decaffeinato Intenso [7]. I think that just about covers everyone’s choice.
on 21 April 2016
This does not turn up full of coffee capsules but that is hardly surprising because it doesn't claim to turn up full of coffee capsules. I didn't expect it to turn up with coffee capsules and it didn't, so I was very happy. The people who mark it down because they didn't receive 40 free (and apparently totally random) coffee capsules are being unbelievably unfair. If the seller didn't show a picture of what it looks like full of capsules then how would anyone know what it would look like full of capsules, which is surely how it will look most of the time?

This is a fantastic capsule holder. It holds 40 capsules, 4 stacks of 10, that can be removed from the top or bottom of each stack. It is nice and slim so has a small bench footprint. It has a felt pad on the bottom and has a smooth rotation. I debated for a long time about what type of holder to buy and I am 100% happy with this one. If I was ever to change from this it would only be to the larger 60 capsule version.
on 24 October 2014
Can highly recommend this stand: it looks good and is practical. Ignore complaints about only being able to put 4 types of capsule in it ... Think outside the box (I did): you can fill from the top and the bottom, as well as take. It's a bit fiddly filling from the bottom but if you want access to a choice of 8 capsules it's worth it.
on 24 December 2014
Great stand work well, spins well, looks nice in the kitchen. probably worth thinking about how many different flavours of coffee you use regularly. seeing as you can remove pods from the top or bottom, I'd say it is good for 8 varieties as a maximum, But I have 3 columns with a single variety in and the other one mixed
on 17 April 2013
I ordered lots of capsules as I thought they would make a colourful display and when considering buying a stand I realised that I wanted one that would hold lots and would look at the same time. I love the fact that you can rotate the stand to get what you want without having to physically moving it.
on 5 September 2012
I purchased this item on the 10th of April 2012 for my Nespresso capsules and its fantastic. It takes up so little space but holds 40 capsules. People have commented on how neat and tidy it looks and then gone on to purchase one themselves. Sadly it has started to rust at the base and has not come into contact with any water. I have phoned Amazon but they have passed me on to the supplier in the UK to see what can be done. I will update this review when I get an answer.
on 16 November 2011
We spent an age looking for a coffee capsule store that would keep our favourite coffees close to hand but take up as little space as possible on the counter top. This fits the bill perfectly. Great value for money as it is quite sturdy & robust, which is needed as it is in use daily. Would recommend.
on 2 April 2013
I was given a stacking device for the packs of 10 capsules which is useful for keeping spare packs handy but I had seen and admired the colourful capsule dispenser in another kitchen so ordered one for myself. It is so attractive and easy to use.
on 15 October 2013
This is the best capsule stand I have had. Nespresso do not sell this, we had one from them and if you did not arrange the capsules in a certain way they fell out. It is higher rather than round so does not take up much space. GREAT