5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for those using covert earpieces, 11 Mar 2014
Fits really comfortably into the ear and solidly into the elbow connector of every covert earpiece I have used. Been using these for years and only had to buy more each time that I misplace a pair.
Well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 18 Feb 2014
S. Høegh-Neumann "Glifik" (Svendborg, Denmark) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Surefire EP3 Medium Sonic Ear Defenders Pair, Clear (Sports)
I recently bought these, and have used them with both blanks as well as on the shooting range, and I do not regret my purchase.

They work well when doing patrols, where you have to be quiet, need to be able to listen to your surroundings, as well as communicate quietly with the rest of the unit.

They reduce the noise nicely when firing blanks, but when I was on the shooting range, I felt they didn't quite reduce the noise enough.
They are easy to fit into your ears, and don't move much, though sometimes need a little push to stay in the ear. Because of that, I've also bought the EP4, which has a longer stem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, a shame you cant buy singles!, 19 Dec 2013
Bought these for two reasons, first is to use with a radio earpiece (acoustic tube) as other varieties do not "hold" on in your ear enough and there is constant re-adjustment. These however are great (on one ear) .

I found the fit on my left ear to be absolutely perfect, but not on my right (clearly not built equally!) , my right ear has a slightly larger "concha" (The bowl bit inside your ear) , so ideally I'd like to see these available in singles, so that you don't end up with two pairs (One medium, one large) as i have, with one pair being a Medium and Large, for actual defending of your ears when using machinery, and and the other being a medium on it's own for Radio use.

All in, a great product and so far, very comfortable. Might try the EP4's next.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Product, 8 Oct 2013
Excellent value for money. Use them all the time for my shooting.
Will be ordering another pair soon for my friend.

ARRAY(0xadaceeac)