on 28 April 2011
After considering beats, I looked back on the amount of headphones Id destroyed over the years and started looking for cheaper options.
IM GLAD I CHOSE THESE!
They sound great with a nice amount of bass, are very comfortable even over long periods of time and also look great. Totally worth the money, and everyone always compliments them.. result!
Also they must be pretty durable because as a girl who breaks everything - I have yet to destroy these and Ive had them near a year now :)
on 11 November 2011
I ordered these headphones last Sunday. The courier (Yodel) attempted delivery on Wednesday and I managed to get hold of them today (Friday - Yodel were a bit rubbish to be honest). So all in all they would have arrived quickly if Yodel weren't useless.

Now to the product... wow! They are sooooo cute and soooo comfy and sound soooo good! I was a little nervous about spending over £30 on a pair of headphones, but I'm so pleased I did. They're delightful. The sound quality is amazing (good highs and lows) - they're not sound cancelling but they do a pretty good job of excluding outside sounds, and they trap so much sound in that there's no disturbance to people nearby even at quite a high volume (high enough for you not to hear them speaking at all).

They fit beautifully, they're really comfy and stay in place nicely. They look fab too - they're classy pink, look very expensive and are definitely a grown up toy.

I let my husband have a listen (he's into home cinema and sound quality and all that jazz) and he's a fan of them too.

Definitely a product I'd recommend. :)
on 2 June 2016
These headphones have lasted me quite a while. I ordered them in 2011.
Only now, in 2016, have they died on me, and in fact, what's broken on them is entirely my fault. The padding around the cans has disintegrated, and is now coming away from the base. The sound quality is still perfect, and even with them falling apart, I still love them.
They're falling apart because I lived in a flat which suffered from damp, and my earphones were one of my many belongings that fell victim.
The headphones are still great, and I'll repurchase once this pair is properly bitten the dust.
on 24 October 2012
I bought two pairs of these for the kids. On the first arrival both had to be send back as they were both broken. The problem was with the very end of the jack. In both cases it had come off. Unfortunately the end of the jack also fell off one of the replacements - *inside* the computer earphone hole. The repair cost was huge, which now means that we can not use the laptop speakers.

In the end I opted to replace with bluetooth headphones.

My experience is a 75% failure rate.

While they look great, sound pretty good and are comfortable the quality means I can not recommend them.
on 14 October 2011
Tienen estilo, suenan muy bien, con claridad, el color es mas bonito que en la foto. Tambien son comodos y se ajustan muy bien, a mi hija la encantan. Creo que he hecho una buena compra, y es muy recomendable. Gran precio y gran calidad.
on 10 January 2011
Very happy with these headphones, they look great, comfortable to wear and the sound quality is perfect. Amazing value for money too (especially as they retail at double the price on the highstreet!)
on 7 September 2011
These retro headphones not only look the part they also act like serious headphones, with all the sound quality that a techno boffin would expect and no noise pollution for the potentially irritable passer by (everyone's been smiling at me, maybe even laughing). Oh yes, so far they are faultless!
on 19 March 2013
These headphones look great. They fit my head perfectly, I am not usually a person that suits big, bulky headphones, but these look great. I have received a lot of compliments for them on use.
Sound quality: The sound quality is superb. When changing the EQ on my iPhone when listening to music, the change can be heard straight away, and the music sounds crisp, just as is should with new, good quality headphones.
I will definitely be recommending these to friends and those interested in purchasing a good, hard wearing pair of headphones.

Overall, I am more than pleased with this product.
on 30 June 2013
I was looking for a pair of headphones that wouldn't cost too much, I wasn't willing to pay out beats sort of prices. I wasn't expecting great things, I just wanted something better than the standard iPhone earphones. I was immediately taken by the look of these, I absolutely love all things retro and thought these were adorable. Upon reading reviews of them I was surprised by how good the reviews were and I thought for that price you can't really go wrong.

I am absolutly over the moon with these headphones. They are comfortable and can easily be worn for long periods of time. The sound quality is brilliant, with a good bass. My only concern with them is there is slight noise leakage with them, however it's a small price to pay for such brilliant headphones.
on 14 November 2012
I have bought several pairs of headphones for my 8 year old girl over the past couple for years and all of them have fallen apart. So I'm finally glad to be able to fully endorse a pair of headphones that are robust enough to last a child's handling yet delivers great sound.