5.0 out of 5 stars quality product
Have e4 Omron tens machine which is excellent but I found replacement Omron electrode pads hard to find and very expensive but was lucky enough to find an Amazon market place seller with them at a reasonable price. Well pleased with product and would recommend the tens machine and replacement pads.
Published 19 months ago by Louisa

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading photograph
The blurb does say' Spare Pads' but the inclusion of the lead in the photograph led me to believe I would receive the full kit. No, just the pads so I had to order the lead separately. I feel the photograph is misleading.
Published 14 months ago by jan

5.0 out of 5 stars quality product, 13 Aug. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading photograph, 13 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Ormon Long-Life Electrodes Pads, 3 Jan. 2014
These replacement pads were exactly as described in the promotion material.
Would recommend these to all E2 and E4 Tens Machine Users. Delivery was fast and efficient. No problems!!