4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but . . .
Published on 21 Mar 2009 by johngccfc

3.0 out of 5 stars not as expected
i have used this once and the second time i used it i couldnt fit them into the telly and it bent the insides had to throw it away
Published 8 months ago by joan

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but . . ., 21 Mar 2009
This review is from: LUPO HDMI Cable 1080p with Gold Plated Connectors - 0.5m (Electronics)
I'll start by saying that I have purchsed a reasonable number of these cables as I like the short length and the price. While I have even just ordered a couple more, its worth pointing out that the build quality whilst adequate generally couldn't be described as 'excessive'. I admit that I put a little strain on one putting it in which forced a little sideways (bend) pressure on the plug but it simply came apart in my hands. Its not that cheap'n'cheerful, but its not rock solid either. I shall continue to use them (I must own about 8) but will be substituting a good quality (v1.3b, deep colour etc) cable around my system for some eye-ball tests with a view to upgrading one or two over time. Smashing price though and a great patch cable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Its an HDMI cable thats fit for purpose, 4 Feb 2011
Yep, 50cm much better for connecting equipment thats close together, less chance of tangling and less unsightly cable on show.. For such a short cable the actual cable is really quite thick, its thicker than some 2m cables I use, so I guess this short cable is pretty good quality..

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for connecting AV equipment, 24 Jan 2009
These are ideal for connecting AV equipment without long trailing wires.
Good quality and arrive promptly. Does everything more expensive cables do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome. .., 18 May 2014
I purchased this item in 2012 and it works good.
I use it with my DELL XPS 17 L702

I have used it for my presentations , etc and really it works good.

Just see the specifications especially the pin number and the length as you require and purchase without doubt as the Amazon refund policies are too good. Have a look if u face any problems with your product

enjoy shopping. :).

5.0 out of 5 stars Do what they should, 30 Mar 2014
K. Rayment (Welwyn, Hertfordshire) - See all my reviews
This works very well. I only wanted a very short cable to avoid the spaghetti behind the TV, so having a 0.5m cable is very useful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely stuff, 20 Feb 2014
Like ronseal,did exactly what it says on the tin.easy to set up and quick delivery.would recommend to a friend.go lupo

5.0 out of 5 stars There are no Lupo`s in this product!!!, 13 Feb 2014
M. Westfallen - See all my reviews
I bought these Lupo hmdi cables to connect my Roku to my HD tv, that up until now I was using as a standard television,I get a brilliant picture now with the HD and the Gold Plated Lupo cables.

Well packaged and swift delivery and at an amazing price too...how can you go wrong?

5.0 out of 5 stars Lupo hmdi, 15 Jan 2014
Brilliant happy bought these hmdi for my roku,very happy excellent condition works all the time quick deliver which good no problem at all.thank you very much

5.0 out of 5 stars Lupo HDMI cable, 8 Jan 2014
Item was exactly as described, delivery was fast. I would recommend to others as I am not in England an could not run out and buy this.

3.0 out of 5 stars not as expected, 9 Dec 2013