4.0 out of 5 stars activation
I have exactly the same problem, with activation. when i got the "product despatch" notification yesterday i thought "oooh, maybe itll get here on release day? how awesome of amazon!" and it did, and fair play to amazon for getting that together. as always a pleasure doing business

however, the activation is a NIGHTMARE. you get to the part where you put in...
Published on 24 Oct 2008 by Adam J. Fallon

2.0 out of 5 stars Have I missed the point?
If I have, then for God's sake please comment and let me know.

I really think that Far Cry 2 is a noble attempt at an "open world" architecture game, but I do get really frustrated at things that propose to be one thing and are not that at all.

Far Cry 2 might appear huge at first, and I suppose it is, but it's really quite empty and repetitive. The...
Published on 9 April 2009 by Axeman5000

1.0 out of 5 stars GENUINE REVIEW! I have actually played this game., 15 Oct 2008
P. Maddock - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
NOT!!
Because EA Games are making it, it will suck because of DRM. Damn DRM. It has ruined my life because I am retarded and ended up uninstalling the game and reinstalling it 3 times, meaning I cannot install it anymore. This game has ruined my life.

This review was a waste of your damn time. So don't waste mine with your reviews until the game comes out first.

5.0 out of 5 stars At last, a review with some basis!, 23 Sep 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Far Cry 2 (PC) (Video Game)
No, I am not a time traveller.

I'd just like to say that PC Gamer gave this game 94%

As they haven't posted the review on the site yet (23 sep) only we lucky subscribers have got the review. yay!

I think it's going to be Farcry 2 and Fallout 3 fighting for game of the year this time round.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great game dont buy it if you dont want to, its your loss but dont tell others not to buy it, 22 Oct 2008
This review is from: Far Cry 2 (PC) (Video Game)
I really dont see the problem here game developers have to try and protect their games and if they think this is the best way to do it then i dont see anything wrong with that. From what i've heard you can instal the game 5 times why do u need to install it more than that unless you are doing something illegal. You people are seriously stupid if you arent going to buy a great game because the developers are doing their best to protect it, but your the ones that are going to miss out.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Doctor, 13 Sep 2008
J. Mills - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Far Cry 2 (PC) (Video Game)
I have travelled in time to the future and can tell you that this game is excellent. The only thing i was unhappy about was the lack of a sonic screwdriver. Oh, and no daleks either, shocking!

2.0 out of 5 stars Aint no SOC, 20 Sep 2008
Toby Palmer - See all my reviews
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Far Cry 2 (PC) (Video Game)
You have to dig through the game, there isnt a great deal of playability. The things which made the first game SOC havnt been incorportated in the same manner such as buying and selling items, weapons etc. You find yourself saving every couple of minutes as well as medkitting all the time. Enjoyed the first game but wouldnt bother with this one.

1.0 out of 5 stars lol?, 8 July 2008
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Far Cry 2 (PC) (Video Game)
I cant write a review for a game I dont own, right? Well I do own this, and its nothing more than a shoddy tech demo, bloody awful, cheers amazon(!)

Far Cry 2 (PC)
Far Cry 2 (PC) by Ubisoft (Windows XP)
2.87