Price:£4.95+ Free shipping

on 15 May 2012
So the back story is, I left my tent up in my girlfriends back garden for a few days to make sure it was waterproof, apparently her cat wasn't keen on the new addition to the garden and decided it would look better with several claw marks in it... BUT! This tape is perfect, came in 2 days, and you get loads of repair tape, doesn't exactly look beautiful but it's practical and doesn't look bad. Had that much left over I've decided I'm going to wrap the cats paws in it.

Tent 1 - Cat 0
on 27 June 2013
A1 service, Fast delivery, Best price on the net, Good packaging, This is our second pack as i have done a few repairs to my friends tents as well,Follow instructions and you get a permanent strong repair. I'm telling you this is the one. It just works, Quality product from a trusted Seller, Would recommend, A+++
on 27 February 2016
I bought this as I had a couple of holes in my Harrods umbrella. I thought the green may be a good match, and at the price it had to be worth a shot. Well, it arrived and the green doens't quite match but it's close enough so I've done the repair. It seems to stick well, and is flexible enough to be folded and unfolded, so I'm happy with it for now. Time will tell how durable it is.
The only thing, it doesn't seem to be Gelert, but Summit. this may be a non-issue, and it may even be exactly the same as Gelert's offering. Hard to say if this will be an issue with regards to colour matching with a Gelert tent, but at least you're aware of it having read this review.
review image review image review image review image
on 7 July 2015
I used a patch to repair a large rip in my tent, and it worked perfectly – it held up well in heavy rain only a few hours after applying it.

The only downside is it would be great if the patches came in a 4 pack of the same colour. The patch is fine on my green tent, but now I have 3 spare patches that don't match the colour of my tent.
on 8 July 2013
These are great patches. Quick and easy to use. I used these patches to repair a tear in my camera bag lining, the remaining patches have gone into my tent repair kit, as I think they would be perfect for those small tears and leaks, due to how easy they are to use, and the fact that repairs can be made in seconds, ideal if your tent decides to leak in a down poor.
on 11 June 2013
I did not realize that these were sticky patches, which made life so much easier! just peeled the back and placed over the hole and pressed down. Then did the same on the other side and everything was fixed. Good for small rips and holes.
on 29 September 2012
very happy with this product really easy to use just peal and stick no messy glues , mended the tent in five minutes flat so easy and really sticky .would recommend it highly
on 29 March 2013
Bought to repair a tear in my boat cover, these batches worked really well, sticking perfectly to the dry, clean cover on both sides of the tear. We'd sewn the tear first for extra strength and the patch stuck down well over the thread. I also rounded the corners of the cut-to-size patch so it looks better and the corners are less likely to get caught and peel off. Only slight complaint - can we have a pale blue colour please to match a faded blue boat cover!
on 13 September 2013
Don't think I've ever repaired a tent before and my first time was so I could go to Glastonbury festival. We had a bit of rain. The patches were great. Easy to apply and certainly did the trick. Will use again if I have any more holes. Arrived quickly.
on 3 February 2013
I purchased this product to repair a rip in my wife's motorcycle trousers. I stuck the patch over the rip on the inside of the leg and it worked just fine. The trousers are now as good as new.