5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful!
Published on 30 May 2009 by Resolute Scholar

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great as a travel table.
I bought this to use for picnics from the car over the summer but it doesn't work well for me.

1 - It's too big for two, more suitable for a family.

2 - It has to be assembled/disassembled every time you use it. This is not difficult but takes a little time when I wanted a table that simply folded up without having to be put together and taken apart...
Published on 27 May 2011 by A. B. Mcmullon

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful!, 30 May 2009
This review is from: Gelert Double Roll-Up Table (Sports)
We purchased this table, after reviewing many similar items. On its maiden voyage it performed better than our expectations. It is VERY sturdy, is simple to put up, and folds away easily and neatly. Since this is the only table we have, we did cover the top with a towel on the end near the camping stove, in case we needed to put a hot pan on it. So the only caution I would make is to be sure you do this, or have a couple of hot pads to hand, because the slats are plastic. We have a Gelert tent as well, and always go their products first when we are looking for new camping gear. The are great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Folding table, 23 July 2009
MK Bracegirdle "bracey3724" (Hindley, Manchester United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gelert Double Roll-Up Table (Sports)
This is one of the most sturdy and easiest folding tables I have used, the carry bag makes it easy to store and the stylish design is very eye catching.

5.0 out of 5 stars roll up table, 7 Oct 2009
D. Hicks (Kent UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gelert Double Roll-Up Table (Sports)
Very sturdy and easy to put up. The slats in the middle are metal, not as described by one of the other customers.
They are covered with black plastic film. The table is large enough to accomodate eating and cooking on it. Thorughly recomended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dream Table, 20 Sep 2009
Roger (Exeter, Devon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gelert Double Roll-Up Table (Sports)
Very practical, very smart. Not the cheapest around, but excellent value. You also get a sturdy bag for carrying the table which is really useful. The design - with no cross struts - means its easy for a 6ft 3" man to comfortably sit at it

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic table!, 14 Sep 2009
This review is from: Gelert Double Roll-Up Table (Sports)
Saw one of these while camping and got equipment envy. Have used it for three trips now and can't say enough good things. Easy to assemble/take apart and clean. Bigger than most others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best table we've had!!, 8 Sep 2009
G. Kirkwood (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gelert Double Roll-Up Table (Sports)
Well worth the money, sturdy but light, easy to put up and pack away. Fitted five of us comfortably.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 26 Sep 2009
Philip Wilson - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gelert Double Roll-Up Table (Sports)
Does what it say's on the box. Easy to assemble, light but quite robust. The table top itself is aluminium as well and rolls up into two sections. The legs then fold up nicely and it all fits in one carry bag. Very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Table, 9 July 2009
This review is from: Gelert Double Roll-Up Table (Sports)
Great table, much better than the smaller one as you can get your legs underneath!! Feels stable, & is easy to erect.

5.0 out of 5 stars portable table, 9 Sep 2009
Pamela Grundy (nottinghamshire,england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gelert Double Roll-Up Table (Sports)
I purchased the table and was so impressed by it that i ordered another for my daughter.It is compact when folded, easy to assemble,lightweight, stable when errected in fact it ticks all the boxes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, sturdy table, 1 Sep 2009
This review is from: Gelert Double Roll-Up Table (Sports)
We bought this table as an overflow for when we have bbq's. It folds up into a storage bag and is very quick and easy to put together/dismantle. It is a good size and sturdy enough (others I had seen look like they wouldn't cope with too much stuff on). Would recommend it, certainly does the job and does it well.

Gelert Double Roll-Up Table