on 3 January 2011
A bumper pack which kept my 10 year old fiddling for ages!! He loved being able to change the decks around and store them on a rack. When you think how much one is - this seems good value.
on 31 August 2011
I bought this for my ten year old son. He has played with it constantly since and loves it. Perfect present for any boy or girl
on 11 February 2012
Techdeck was bought for my 11 years old son
Who has a collection mostly from Argos, he was
Happy to play with boards and got even creative with fixing
Decks himself, sanding plastic and doing his
Own grafity, was good buy delivered fast and not
A costly toy, thank you.
on 19 January 2012
I have bought this for my grandson for christmas and he thinks there cool, they go with his collection, of course he would like more?
on 27 December 2011
The mini decks are good fun. My nephew loved this as his stocking filler, hours of amusement ! Good value for money.
on 30 May 2014
I bought this set for my 11yr old son and he absolutely loves it. It was excellent value for money and it keeps my son occupied for ages. His friends wanted to know where we bought the Deck set from, I think they may be ordering aswell!!
on 11 April 2014
They are really good. Great condition really strong boards. The tree you assemble yourself are really good as well.
Get them!!
on 11 May 2012
Not a bad box set but the description says, "four sheets of sticky trick tape" and this is NOT THE CASE. There is NO "sticky trick tape" in this set, at least not the box I received.

Doesn't sound like much of a problem, until you're seven years old, and this was the defining thing for you that made you want this item for your birthday instead of others. Disappointing.

Also beware that the boards in the box we received had virtually identical designs, probably just bad luck.
on 18 September 2014
As a previous reviewer has said don't be fooled by the image My 11 year old son ordered this set on the basis that it came with sticky trick tape. On arrival it was not the set in the photo. He is a tech deck fan and has been collecting for some years and the trick tape in a pack at this price would've been a bargain. Unfortunately I now have an upset 11 year old.
on 12 June 2012
There are many reasons to buy this. I bought it because I needed some bolts and some new boards. WARNING! YOU GET 3 BOARDS WITH WHEELS AND 3 WITHOUT! You get random designs, I got Birdhouse designs. Tech Decks are very good for tricks because they are extremely durable. Mine came without sticky trick tape because I bought it before they introduced it.