Flavour: chocolate|Size: 2.27kg|Change

on 28 February 2015
Bit of a gamble this one. Sometimes you receive the UK made CNP powder (in the black tub) and sometimes you get the American made powder in the blue packet, it doesn't seem to tie in with which one they picture in the product description either which also chops and changes. As far as ingredients go they are the same but the UK version is vastly superior as far as taste and mix-ability are concerned. The American powder has a really artificial colour and taste to it and is on the lumpy side when mixed.
The UK version is thicker but smoother and has a much better taste. I wish amazon would stock the UK version only or at least send the same product consistently. Overall I would give the UK version 5 stars but the American version only 3. If you're after the black tub UK version I would recommend you order from somewhere else.
This is for strawberry, haven't tired the others.
on 9 June 2014
I have bee using this product for over a year and it usually comes in the standard Black CNP tub. On this occasion when i ordered this the correct packaging was advertised but on arrival the product came in a blue 'CNP" resealable package. I assumed this was a refill for the standard CNP vanilla protein powder i had used many times before. I was concerned but was reassured by the ingredients which seemed to match that of the black tub. However on tasting this it had a different consistency and totally different (somewhat artificial) flavour and i have returned the product. I assume this is a US product and not the EU powder that i am used to.
on 23 August 2013
Tired of the often sickly chocolate flavours, it was great to find a range, and in this case nice flavour of banana, which has turned the intake of protein from a chore to something I actually enjoy- just about to order my second tub and I like the fact it's a British company and that a lot of successful British sportsmen and women use the products
on 8 April 2015
I have always used this brand as all the others make me physically sick. A little difficult to mix but not too bad. Great tasting flavour. I get decent results out of it, there are probably better around but this has more natural ingredients which makes it easier to digest.
on 14 February 2013
I am rarely compelled to write a review, but now is the case.
Mint Choc tastes AMAZING. And that's not something you'd expect from a protein shake. Much potential to become my favourite drink.
on 9 June 2014
I've been using CNP Pro Pep for a while now and it's a good product. This time round, I thought I would go for the Wild Strawberry flavour (for a change).

Good things!
The amount and flavour were as ordered.
It turned up in the time expected.

Bad things!
It turned up in a 'Refill' bag - if you're going to charge the same amount as a normal supply, send it in the normal packaging.
The expiry date of this sample is PRIOR (by some margin) to some bought by a colleague of mine at the same time (different flavour) indicating it's a much older batch - so caveat emptor (Buyer Beware...) it may not last as long as required!

Apart from that - no issues
on 19 April 2015
I struggle with most proteins. I've been using myprotein for years and get terrible gas and bloating if I have more than 2 shakes in one day - slow digesting proteins like casein were impossible. CNP's unique blend of enzymes and digestive cultures put an end to that and I am able to have 3 or 4 shakes a day for bulking. I use pro peptide at breakfast and night and pro-mass immediately after gym (unless cutting in which case I use pro whey). Great product, it literally feels like the best quality protein I've ever put in my body.
on 15 July 2013
the mint chocolate one tastes good. very little powdery residue at the bottom if you shake well enough. quite happy with this
on 1 July 2014
Second time I've purchased now with no issues. Great product, I take Peptide last thing at night and this lasts me over a month.

I had the Banana flavor first but found it quite sickly (only my preference) so I've opted for Chocolate this time. Didn't realise that it was going to be sent in a fill-up bag rather than the tub, but it really doesn't bother me.
on 5 March 2015
Very disappointed with the taste. Last time I ordered via different seller exactly the same flavour (Strawberry) and it came in a Bucket with sealed packet and it tasted so good and used to look forward every day for it. However This time I ordered same product but from this link and trust me it does not taste an inch what it used to be before. The moment I opened the packet I smelled something different and when I had first sip I nearly vomited, such a horrible and artificial taste. :( I spend nearly £50 on it and turns out to be a complete disaster. I am on a training programme where this supplement is a must for me, but due to the taste I m stuck now in a situation wher I can't have it bit still I have to drink it. so I wish the seller read this comment and plzzzzzzzz take this product back from me and send me an original one. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Giving one star becoz that's the minimum I can give. I wish there was an option to give -100

See one answered question