1,035 Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Did the job once I had correct adaptor
Mini is not micro, simple lesson, thanks to supplier for adaptor that was sent to correct incompatible situation. Advice is, check your connector types (wiki it!)
Published 20 months ago by A. Hallett

3.0 out of 5 stars it is 1.5m and not 1.8m
As few others have mentioned the cable length is 1.5m. So if you realy need at least 1.8m cable don't buy this. It does work though.
Published on 14 Feb. 2012 by Carmine cioffi

4.0 out of 5 stars Did the job once I had correct adaptor, 22 Jun. 2013
A. Hallett "Andy001z" (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wired--up HDMI Mini to HDMI Male 1.8m Cable - Black (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable, no problems, 13 Jan. 2014
KM (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
I bought this HDMI mini cable to link a generic chinese tablet to a LG TV in a bedroom.

This cable is 1.8m long (or 5 foot 10 inches in old money) and feels very well made/not flimsy at all. The connections are good/solid with a nice tight fit. There's no 'wiggle' once it's in. . .it works!

No loss of anything quality-wise, giving great audio and visual quality on any compatible device! As long as it fits in the ports well, your good to go.

My son is using this to watch Netflix movies via his tablet on his bedroom tv with no problems at all.

Great audio/visual as expected.

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 18 Nov. 2009
Don't get ripped off by products that cost X5, as they all are identical.

Buying cheaper does not many any difference to quality, I have tested this and it works the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Value and speed of service, 22 Sept. 2011
I selected this cable to connect an ASUS transformer tf101 tablet to my TV's. Very reasonable quality cable for the price. Delivered within a couple of days of being ordered. Seems to do everything more expensive cables do. Works well with my LG TV.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Excellent Value !!!!!, 13 Sept. 2010
I recently purchased this cable for use with a Sony Handycam HDR-CX115E. The cable performs perfectly, as expected. The value is truly amazing !!!!! The equivalent Sony cable costs £39. The information transmiited by a cable of this sort is digital, so it either works or doesn't work.

Why spend £39 when u can get the same thing for just over £2.

5.0 out of 5 stars mini HDMI cable, 13 May 2010
Givemethemoney (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
Got this for my Panasonic FZ38 camera. Works fine at 720p (the upper limit of my camera and TV). Why pay more????

5.0 out of 5 stars Great VFM - do a 2nd test before blaming the cable for problems, 9 July 2011
Andy (Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Can't comment on durability but for a cable for less than £[] incl P&P is sure a bargain.

Also, I reckon some reviewers are blaming the cable for problems that rest elsewhere. I almost did the same. I plugged the cable between my Asus tablet and my Panasonic TV and nothing. So what's the first thing you blame? The £[] cable not the £400 tablet or a £600 TV. Fortunately I was able to try it out on a different TV and it worked perfectly. So, there is something that my Panasonic TV does not like about the way Asus does HDMI out. Fortunately a workaround was to connect via an a/v amp with HDMI switching and the Panasonic is prefectly happy with the Onkyo HDMI output. So, thanks to Onkyo for a temporary fix to a compatibility problem between teo other suppliers.

May seem obvious but 1.8m is not that long. Fine for static equipment located near enough to each other. I reckon it is going to be a bit limiting for my tablet as it means I can't sit back on the sofa with the tablet while connected to the TV. So do give a thought for what you are actually connecting and the usage. I expect that the reason people will want a mini HDMI cable is for smaller electronic items and these tend to be portable. It looks from the other reviews that it is mostly people connecting HD camcorders. Good news is that those usually have a remote control and so you don't have to remain holding the camcorder when connected to the TV.

Even comes with those little plastic end caps!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 4 Jan. 2013
tony "tony" (east sussex UK) - See all my reviews
The cable arrived well packaged and workes well with my tablet connecting to my big screen tv. Quality good with gold plated connectors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine for me, 12 Jan. 2010
I bought this to connect a flip-ultra-hd camcorder to our Sony HD TV. It was cheaper - by a factor of 5-10 times - than several of the other products on sale and so I decided it was worth a punt. Cable quality seems great - nice and flexible. Connector at the 'micro' end does appear a bit tight in the socket but this may be normal - I don't know as this is the first of these products I've ever used. Certainly the signal seems to be perfect and it works a treat.

3.0 out of 5 stars it is 1.5m and not 1.8m, 14 Feb. 2012