5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch!, 15 May 2009
N. J. Fisher "Norm" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Citizen Men's JY0000-02E Eco-Drive Skyhawk A-T Watch (Watch)
This is a great time keeper, taking its time every morning from the atomic clock at Frankfurt. Lighter than the versions with stainless steel straps which would have been too heavy for me. You just have to be careful when resizing the strap to fit your wrist as this is done by cutting out pieces from the rubber strap so you have to make sure you don't remove too much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Multi-function Watch, 17 Dec 2012
I went for the model without a stainless steel bracelet as the watch is quite weighty. I certainly don't regret my decision.

Although this isn't a cheap watch by any stretch of the imagination, all the functions and build quality are there, with perfect accuracy across Europe, parts of Asia and the USA on this radio-controlled timepiece. No need to ever replace the battery is a major plus as well, with the meter always showing as fully charged.

I've used most of the functions without much difficulty, even the slide-rule bezel. The dual time zone and 2 alarms have been more useful than I realised, along with the countdown timer and stopwatch that I've used regularly.

After owning this watch for a year I can't fault it. There doesn't seem to be any other watch available that matches the price and features.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent timepiece, worth the investment, 24 Jan 2013
I spent months trying to decide whether I could justify the cost of this watch. I'm glad I made the purchase. I chose this version because I knew I was going to fit a particular type of strap and didn't want to waste the price of the metal factory-fitted straps.

This watch feels heavy and very sturdy when picked-up but when worn I don't know it is there. It is very comfortable to wear. It does everything stated in the specification and looks good too.

When I ordered it the anticipated delivery time was two days, but it actually arrived next day, so excellent service from amazon.

I would recommend this watch or any of the Skyhawk A-T range to anyone who can afford it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking and accurate., 10 July 2013
Usual Citizen quality, looks great, doesn't wear as big as I thought it would, fits very well, not too heavy. Expensive, but with the functions it comes with it is certainly worth it. If you want a rugged, accurate well designed and good looking watch that can be worn in a variety of different occasions, this is a great option.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a watch!, 4 Jun 2014
I have red many reviews about this watch, but still was surprised when it was delivered. It looks simply amazing. It looks great in photos, but believe me, in reality it looks even better. Exclusively masculine, quite big but not heavy. Everything is working just perfectly. I was surprised how useful can be two alarms. The ring can be used like mini wiki. You can do many things with it. Like converting miles to kilometers, calculations of fuel, distance etc. Radio control works perfectly, so I can enjoy perfectly precise time. Definitely recommend.