4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this
Published on 10 Oct 2010 by Tumbelina

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit of a mixture
I have bought a number of DVD's to keep small children amused over the past couple of years. I thought this would be a good idea as it is a number of small stories which can fill in an odd 15 minutes or so instead of having to cut short longer films.
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this, 10 Oct 2010
This review is from: Rosie's Walk And Other Stories [2008] [DVD] (DVD)
Unlike some other reviewers I really like this DVD. Not all the stories are worth watching, but lots are, especially in the first part of the DVD - my daughter aged 3 loves Rosie's walk, the Pigs' Wedding, The Old Lady who Swallowed a Fly, The Wheels on the Bus etc. The best stories are in a run and I often encourage her to watch this as I find it much more tolerable than many of her other DVDs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rosie's Walk and other stories, 3 May 2014
This review is from: Rosie's Walk And Other Stories [2008] [DVD] (DVD)
What a pleasant surprise. I ordered this because we love the book but there were 11 other stories.
My children like this dvd as do I.

5.0 out of 5 stars more than I expected, 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: Rosie's Walk And Other Stories [2008] [DVD] (DVD)
I wanted the DVD to go with the book but did not know that all the other stories were on as well to good value for money

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit of a mixture, 5 July 2013
This review is from: Rosie's Walk And Other Stories [2008] [DVD] (DVD)
It is a mixture of small stories or rhymes. The graphics are not marvellous and with the American voices etc the songs are a little different to some English versions, eg The wheels on the Bus. If you want something for small children to sing along too it is fine but there are better products on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rosie's walk and other stories, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: Rosie's Walk And Other Stories [2008] [DVD] (DVD)
I like "Rosie's walk and other stories (dvd)" because as a teacher of english I need to provide to my students with a variety of matherial

3.0 out of 5 stars Old fashioned, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Rosie's Walk And Other Stories [2008] [DVD] (DVD)
I wasn't expecting this! It is quirky and old fashioned and the story of Rosie's walk has some fantastic American twangy background music!! The other stories on the DVD are not as appealing and very out of date.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rosie's Walk, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Rosie's Walk And Other Stories [2008] [DVD] (DVD)
A brilliant DVD of Rosie's Walk even with a few unusual other stories.Young children are always spellbound by the antics of this little hen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bringing Rosie to the Big Screen!, 2 Mar 2013
Exactly as the book.
Adorable and well read.
A lovely gentle, meandering book!
A lovely companion to the classic book.
A must buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth 4 of any parent's money, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Rosie's Walk And Other Stories [2008] [DVD] (DVD)
This is such a great DVD - I can't praise it highly enough. We borrowed it from the library initially because we loved Rosie's Walk as a book but then discovered so much more in this DVD to interest our 3 year old daughter. Yeah some of it is a bit left-field and obscure and the American accents are a bit out there, but there's loads to recommend it. Some classic stories retold (Goldilocks, Three Little Pigs etc) - Kathy Bates narrating Hansel and Gretel is our favourite; some well-known songs with animation and a few that we hadn't come across before, like the Pig's Wedding. As a parent, I find this is one DVD that doesn't grate on my nerves no matter how much we play it. It's what my friend would call a bit 'brown rice' - i.e. wholesome and educational - but that's no bad thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for my 3 year old, 7 Dec 2012
This review is from: Rosie's Walk And Other Stories [2008] [DVD] (DVD)
Great range of stories with many classic stories and a fun cartoon to go with the song Wheels on the Bus.

Rosie's Walk And Other Stories [2008] [DVD]