on 20 September 2010
I bought this watch for its looks and unobtrusive size, with the bonus of the eco-drive technology. It excels in all of these departments and has drawn several compliments despite its understated design.
on 3 July 2010
This watch is simple, stylish and very classy. People keep complementing my watch. What more can i ask for? It doesn't use a battery, just the rays of the sun or any form of light keeps it working.
on 11 January 2012
I bought this watch when I was in the USA in 2004, I have a slim wrist and the design of this model suited well. Since then it has performed brilliantly, keeps great time and has never stopped even though sometimes it lives in a drawer for a month. The only part that did not last was the strap (hence 4 instead of 5 stars). Mine got so wrinkled after 7 years that in the end I could not undo it easily so had to change it.
on 19 May 2012
I bought this watch because it is an EcoDrive. It is light weight. It is not a scientific instrument made to operate at depths of a 1000 ft for that rare afternoon dip in the Marianna Trench. It would not jam up my shirt sleeve every time I change clothes and it would not stick out like an unseemly growth on my wrist, and it is relatively inexpensive. In other words: it is a watch ..... for telling the time. I would have preferred it in brown, but this must be Citizen's tribute to Ford Model-T. You can have any colour, as long as it is black. It arrived in record time. No complaint.
on 26 December 2012
I was attracted to this watch by the fact that, not only does it look good, it has no mechanics and no replaceable battery, being powered solely by light (any light, not just sunlight). My wife loved the look of it, describing it as, "classy and beautifully elegant".

My only disappointment was to find that, in reality, the 'five minute' markers, which are clearly visible in the marketing photos, are virtually impossible to see in any light, not just dim light.
on 6 December 2012
Bought for dad's birthday as he wanted a slim lightweight watch that wasn't flashy. Nice quality, simple design with the bonus that ecodrive solar cell face means dad won't have the fuss of needing to replace a battery. Good quality leather strap that looks like it will weather well. There are line marks at each hour but, apart from the quarters, they are very subtle so that, combined with small face size means may not be suitable if you struggle without reading glasses.
on 4 June 2010
Got this watch for my husband as a birthday present. He loves it! I'll recommend this watch.
on 20 July 2012
Bought this for a friend and he was delighted. The strap is a perfect length even though he is a big person/ Looks like ten times the cost, and it is one of the nicest eco-drives I have ever seen. Delivery was swift and packed beautifully. Needless to say I am now thinking of an eco-drive for myself too. Had bought one for my daughter a little while ago and that was wonderful, cannot recommend them enough
on 30 December 2012
what i needed in a watch was something that was smart...stylish....easy to read and most of all RELIABLE this watch not only met my expectations but far exceeded them . the face is not too big and the curvature on the watch fits it snuggly on the wrist.i cannot express how much i enjoy wearing this watch and i have no hesitation in recomending this to you
on 15 December 2012
I finally gave in and bought this after having it sit in the wishlist for months.

It's simple, elegant and stylish and is easy to read. The lack of a date display takes some getting used to if, like me, most of your other watches have this feature but it's no deal-breaker.

I'm not too sure the leather strap is going to withstand years of abuse so I'd take care of it but overall I'm very happy.