on 27 January 2012
Best of Road Runner Volume 1 is exactly the same as the DVD Wile E. Coyote. Just different boxes.
So don't pay over the odds!
on 30 May 2010
I can't easily explain why I love Road Runner & Coyote, I just do & I think you either get it or you don't. A simple premise, eccentric ideas, preposterous slapstick & Coyote's face when things backfire - what can I say, it makes me laugh (Coyote's bib, knife & fork get me every time). This excellent DVD has about half of the original 25 Chuck Jones Tunes, it'd be nice to see the other half out too.
on 4 November 2010
Why are these cartoons called 'Road-runner' when they are all about Wile E. Coyote? This is a great collection (long sought after in an attempt to keep my childhood alive). I keep bringing it out and watching them over again. The extras are also really interesting, and actually deepen the appreciation of my hero (WEC). One word of warning - it's a bit like Ian Botham's Shredded Wheat; I can only digest about three at a sitting. On TV we only ever saw one at a time - now I know why. However, they are pure slapstick - a next generation of the silent movie 'greats', and will long be enjoyed (and protected from young children).
on 17 January 2013
This DVD is 100 minutes of The Road Runner and Wile Coyote. I bought it for a friends birthday who is a Wile fan and feedback from him is very positive - he said he's watched it over and over and over and never laughed so much in ages. On that basis I recommend it to any such fans.
on 29 June 2009
Any fans or those with memories of the classic cartoon Wile E Coyote and Roadrunner will be delighted with this video.

It is laugh out loud at the numerous desperate attempts by Wile E Coyote to catch Roadrunner.
The best cartoons ever my grandchildren love them to bits and watch them over and over again. More's the pity that they don't make cartoons like this anymore.
on 9 August 2014
You need to ration yourself with these cartoons, they are the work of genius , then you can look forward to the next one .Great stuff
on 19 May 2016
You can't get a better 'old school' cartoon DVD than this .. prompt delivery .. grandkids loved it (they'd never seen Road Runner before)
on 16 April 2014
It was delivered before expected date. I have Enjoying watching it with my son. It is Worth every penny. Non stop laughing for my son.
on 7 June 2014
had me laughing for nearly an hour and a half, worth every penny, one of the best dvd of this type.