5.0 out of 5 stars dreamsurf
Just the sound of the ocean waves lapping the shore. Having trouble sleeping? Put on the soundtrack, relax, close your eyes and transport yourself to the beach on a sunny summer's afternoon - you'll be asleep in minutes.
Published on 7 April 2010 by Mr. J. Nunes-carvalho

2.0 out of 5 stars Dream Surf CD
Unfortunately this actually irritated me instead of relaxing me enough to go to sleep! It is too repetitive and I was longing for the noise of the surf to somehow change occasionally.
Published 20 months ago by Mrs M E Best

5.0 out of 5 stars dreamsurf, 7 April 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars As you would imagine, 26 Jun 2010
This review is from: Dream Surf (Audio CD)
The cd does what it says on the tin - a cd with the sounds of the sea. It is great. I grew up on the coast and love the sounds of the sea, but living in london, this experience has diminished, so having this cd with me i can always have the sea at hand. A great idea and relaxing cd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful CD, 3 Sep 2010
This review is from: Dream Surf (Audio CD)
I jumped into bed and turned on CD. With my eyes shut I could imagine lying on the shore edge with the waves lapping at my feet. This CD sent me into a peaceful sleep no problem. I would not listen too in the day however if you have trouble sleeping, pop this on and let your imagination take you away. Sounds so relaxing you will drift off

5.0 out of 5 stars No more sleepless nights, 11 Jun 2011
Steve E (Gateshead Tyne & Wear) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dream Surf (Audio CD)
Bought this cd two weeks ago, needed something to help sleep rather than listening to a clock ticking.(Old fashioned) It certainly has done the trick. Very realistic. with only the sound of the waves lapping onto the beach, no bird sounds on this one. (Annoying)
Tuck your self in, turn out the light and close your eyes, Oh switch it on first. You will be asleep before the tide goes back out.

With over an hour of relaxing digitaly recorded surf/sound. I don't even hear the cd player switching itself off at the end. Because I am asleep long before then.

It is perfect for you if suffering with tinnitus, as I know a lot of people do.
The cd is also excellent for people working nights, and need to sleep during the day, very difficult at times.

dreamsurf has been well produced for relaxation. Certainly works for me. I do Recommend it.

I'm looking forward to popping down to beach again tonight.

5.0 out of 5 stars ooohhh lovely!!, 25 July 2011
This is just so relaxing. I have lived all my life only about half a mile from the sea and this sounds exactly like it does when I am sat on the shingle beach, the only difference? NO NOISE from people, screaming kids, dogs barking, and every other annoying noise you get when you are sat on the beach. I know I could walk about half a mile round the cliff to a quiet little bay and get this effect but this is much easier!
The sound quality is very good, sometimes these recordings sound like white noise but this is perfect, you can hear the sea coming up on the beach and receding again in that beautiful calming rhythm, it's great for falling asleep to. ooohhh lovely!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 7 Feb 2010
F. Anderson (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dream Surf (Audio CD)
I've used this CD every night since I got it as it helps me relax before I go to sleep. It's simply the sound of sea (i.e. no music, which becomes boring with daily play) It transports me in my mind to hotels I've visited by the coast - Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Madeira.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dreamsurf, 1 May 2009
Mrs. Maria Godden (Aylesford,Kent England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dream Surf (Audio CD)
This is the best relaxing cd I have ever brought.After going to a workshop with Jason Macdonald last year and hearing it for the first time I asked what it was. I use this cd quite regularly to relax clients whilst doing Reiki,Massage or just to switch off myself. Try it and you probably won't stay awake longer than 15 mins.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 6 July 2011
C. Martin - See all my reviews
I have 2 waves cd's and this is by far the better of them. My first one is on a loop and you can tell where it starts to repeat itself. This one however appears to be an hour long with no loop as about half way through the soundtrack the waves change speed and you can hear the water gathering in the little rock pools. Really lovely, you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin...., 30 July 2011
Chris Wright "Shiner" (North Hants, UK) - See all my reviews
If you are after the ideal relaxation track, then this one is it. Whether used to help with sleep, or as part of a relaxation session, it does exactly what it says on the label. As a chronic pain sufferer, relaxation plays a major part in helping to manage my pain. Good quality recording with no obvious signs of loops, well mixed cut's, nothing that will distract you from the main noise of the sea.
It's that good, I caught two bass in my sleep the other night (well ok, I made that last part up).

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 27 July 2010
This review is from: Dream Surf (Audio CD)
I love this one, I bought a few different ones but this was my favourite

Dream Surf
Dream Surf by Nature Sounds (Audio CD - 2001)