4.0 out of 5 stars Good selection
Good selection of balls. None of the top end well known titleist balls but all in good condition. Let's face it I'm only gonna lose them again.
Published on 20 Aug. 2011 by jimthecat

3.0 out of 5 stars This is a good value mix
Lots of really ancient models in this mix like wound 90 and wound 100.. I would never have bought it if I had known. Thought it would be mix of current titleist models. I was Disappointed but then I used them and they are fine fir someone of my level/high handicap
Published 1 month ago by glenn higgins

4.0 out of 5 stars Good selection, 20 Aug. 2011
This review is from: 50 Assorted Titleist Golf Balls AAA/AA Grade - Lakeballs (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality Balls, 8 Sept. 2011
These golf balls are great quality and i wouldnt say many have been used more than once. Most of them have company logos on them but if anything this only helps me as i use this instead of marking them with initials.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Balls!, 25 Aug. 2012
Really pleased that they were ALL in really good condition...very pleased indeed. Thank you. Not
ONE was a dud :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 6 Sept. 2012
Not premium Titleist balls but all in very good condition and well worth the money as I tend to lose a few!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product just as advertised, 31 July 2013
A bad day on the course prompted this buy, and glad I did. After losing nine balls in the one round, a combination of water and heavy heavy rough, I decided to give this option a try. My playing partner had already purchased similar Calloway balls and was very happy with his purchase.

The package was delivered early and after inspection all the balls were of a good standard. A couple of balls maybe had been used a bit more but some appeared to have been hit into the lake on first strike, wouldn't have looked out of place in a new sleeve of balls from pro shop.

Bottom line with my handicap they will probably be back in lake very soon, so for less than 50p per ball it's a no brainier.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent deal, 3 Dec. 2012
Purchased on a different account for delivery reasons.

As previously mentioned, not the top drawer Titleist balls.However, I was pleasantly surprised to find 3 NXT Tour balls amongst the 50 balls ordered.

Arrived in one week as stated when the order was placed. All balls were very clean and unmarked, no scuffs on any of them.

As a high handicap golfer (well I will be when I hand in my first 3 cards) I reckon I'll lose these soon enough and guess where I will be getting my next batch.

Very pleased with this purchase and will certainly be back for more when required.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic balls !!, 29 April 2014
50 great balls, all in perfect condition, no "fake" balls, good brand makes. Would highly recommend. At a very good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Balls, 3 Jan. 2013
I was suprised how good this was, there was alot of good quality balls in the box and I would recommend as good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, 12 Feb. 2013
My order arrived within a couple of days. The quality of these balls is excellent. I didn't find any with any kind of scuff marks. They all pretty much have logos on them, but this adds to any marker you put on them to identify them as yours.

I would definitely use again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Consistent quality., 3 Jun. 2013
Bluecashmere. (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
One rather badly scuffed ball slipped through, otherwise all in very sound condition. No, these are not top of the range but then neither is my golf. They have the advantage of being of the same make and quality, should keep me going for a while and won't break the bank to replace.