5.0 out of 5 stars New Confidence Golf Junior Golf Clubs Set
My grandson was extremely pleased with his birthday present and I was extremely pleased with the service I received from the suppliers - excellent all round really!
Published on 21 Jun 2011 by Mr. Lynn W. Coles

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing advertising
Published on 22 Dec 2011 by Prashant

5.0 out of 5 stars New Confidence Golf Junior Golf Clubs Set, 21 Jun 2011
This review is from: Confidence Golf Junior Golf Clubs Set, AGE 4 - 7, Right Hand (Sports)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely first set of clubs., 7 Jan 2014
Grandson thrilled with these. They seem beautifully made, strong and a good size for a 6 yr old. The bag, cover and sock were a nice extra and we anticipate many happy hours of play with them. Well pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hit the Spot, 19 Nov 2013
Arrived very quickly and our grandson was thrilled with his 'proper' clubs and bag. Little bit big for him at the moment but that's good - he will grow into them.
Excellent value. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 20 Sep 2013
Excellent set ideal for budding junior golfers, well made with a great carry bag for storage,fast delivery.and very good price.

4.0 out of 5 stars JUNIOR GOLF SET, 28 July 2013
Excellent product, well presented. Our grand son's eyes lit up with delight!

However, the bag feels "EMPTY". An additional iron or prefereably a hybrid wood would make the set more complete !!

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy for my 6 year old grandson's birthday, 20 July 2013
Very pleased with the quality of this golf set and my 6 yr old grandson is delighted. The clubs are just about the right size for him with a bit of 'growing room' as well. A decent purchase for the price. Delivery was prompt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Confidence Junior Golf Clubs - aged 4-7 years, 31 Aug 2011
We bought these golf clubs for my grandson's 5th birthday so his grandfather could introduce him to the game. They are a great beginners set and he loves them. The bag is good quality and the clubs are ideal for the age range stated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Junior golf set, 12 Aug 2011
My 5 year old grandson loves his new golf clubs and bag. They are of very good quality and suitable for his age group and should last him for a couple of years. The 3 wood is very good and he managed very well with it. The putter and irons are excellent too. The bag is quite robust with good pockets.. Very good value for money !

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing advertising, 22 Dec 2011
Although these clubs are advertised as fit for 4-7 years old, the reality is that they are too big for even someone measuring close to 4 feet. I bought them for my 5 year old son who has recently taken to the game. However, when we opened the pack the clubs were just too gigantic and heavy for him. I consider this a false advertisement on the part of the seller, who have refused to take any responsibility for this matter and want me to return the item at my own cost.

I feel cheated, but would prefer to gift them away to some older kid then to return it to the seller. Lesson learnt and I will stick to buying custom fitted ones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good junior golf set, 20 Sep 2011
M. Russell (Bristol, England) - See all my reviews
We bought these for our 4 year-old nephew and they're provide a perfect intro to golf for that age level. The clubs are well made and a good size & weight for the young players they're aimed at.