on 16 August 2013
Balls were in good condition except 2 which was fine with me. All 40 balls counted for.
13 mojos - 10 pd soft - 13 pd long
1 one black - 1 super soft - 1 crush
1 NDX
on 28 April 2014
Great service and delivery as usual from Amazon / seller.

All 40 balls perfectly playable with the majority having logo's on (no problem really as it saves you having to mark your ball)

Most were NDX version and have played a few rounds with the same ball now, very few marks so must be durable. Might be an issue for the low handicapper as they are quite hard - good for rip roaring drives and distance but spin might be an issue around the greens (for me this is not important)

All in all very pleased an would buy again at 50p a ball (includes postage charge)

Fore!
on 24 June 2013
After having previously ordered lake balls from Amazon (different seller and ball brand) and not being 100% happy with them I was a little anxious to try again. Opening up this box of Nike balls was a pleasant surprise indeed! The balls are in fantastic condition, which for the money paid makes them an absolute steal. From the whole 40 I only have a problem with one, and that is simply that it is a ladies ball, not worth making a fuss over. It's hard to know what the next box will be like, however I know I will be coming back here again when I need more balls.
on 28 November 2013
I guess you get what you pay for but using these golf balls has ensured I would not look for the cheaper option again. 1 ball will last approx 1 maybe 2 rounds before becoming range balls due to degradation.

Lesson learnt
on 3 September 2013
A great buy, the balls are all of good quality and in god condition and I look forward to my next round. This suply should last me for soem time now.
on 11 September 2012
Very pleased with the balls, great value and makes losing the odd ball here and there less painful at approx 70p a ball. Quality of each ball is excellent, the majority of them you cant even tell have been used. I fully recommend this product!! I would very much like to order some more but at the time of writing they are currently out of stock.
on 17 July 2013
Good selection of balls most in excellent condition. However there was 4 or 5 balls that were either marked with a marker pen or slightly discoloured (yellowy) however these will not affect the balls performance.

I would probably purchase again.
on 16 August 2013
These are lakeballs, but I'd say you get quite a varied quility of balls in the box. Delivered quite quickly though and I guess you get what you pay for. I'm no professional golfer, so these should be just fine
on 28 April 2016
Excellent Quality balls but a little unlucky on the mix. Mostly Mojo's but they look like they've never been hit!

I will absolutely be buying these again when I inevitably lose them all.
on 15 October 2015
Great collection of golf balls. All look virtually brand new. You would be able to tell these were used lake balls. Very pleased with them. A definite buy for any golfer.