4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, great delivery
I just received this bag, only two days after ordering it - very fast delivery. The bag has two straps for attaching to the handlebars, one for attaching to the front vertical pole (I don't know what it's called) and one for slinging over your shoulder. All are removable.
Published on 28 Jan. 2012 by Alastair Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars The bag arrived sooner than I expected so full marks ...
The bag arrived sooner than I expected so full marks there.
Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, great delivery, 28 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Bicycle Handle bar bag with map pouch (Sports)
The only two things I find let this product down are that once the straps are tightened around the bike, you cannot remove the bag without untightening them and pulling everything off (it would be better if the straps clipped on to the bag) and also I could not fit an OS map page into the plastic part at the front once I had folded it to the page. If left closed, the map just about fits in, but it's a squeeze and takes away the point of a map pocket for me.
Otherwise, it looks strong, even though it can be flattened, and while small it can hold a fair bit of kit. I especially like the fact it's insulated, as it makes it great for carrying on-the-go snacks and a cool bottle of water.
There's also a neat little front pocket, which I advise you only put light stuff in since this bag hangs from the back, but that would be useful for keys or similar items.
Overall I give the product 4/5 for its neat size, strength and price, but it could gain the extra star by solving the minor problems mentioned above.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best for the price!, 5 Jun. 2010
Mr. K. Tabei (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bicycle Handle bar bag with map pouch (Sports)
This's a perfect kit for a light bike user. The quality is much better than what I expected. Excellent & fast customer service too. I occasionally put this on the rear rack and go shopping (never did it in the rain though!) and it sounded perfect for the purpose.

4.0 out of 5 stars I am pleased but..., 26 May 2012
This review is from: Bicycle Handle bar bag with map pouch (Sports)
It does what it says so I am pleased with my purchase.

One word of warning, the plastic bit under which the map sits became a bit brittle and mine is about to go completely, so it'll be no good for my maps now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy bag, 15 July 2012
Mr. C. Ball (Blackpool) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bicycle Handle bar bag with map pouch (Sports)
Its very cheap so quality is expected, but its good. It fits ok but I have fastened the bottom of the bag to cables because of the style of my bike. I carry snacks, sandwich and fruit in the bag on longer rides and it was fine fine, does what I want it to do, no frills and you can carry a map or cards etc in the plastic bit on the lid. Wouldn't be without this type of bag now it is better than a basket on the handle bar of a mans bike?

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for the price, 1 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Bicycle Handle bar bag with map pouch (Sports)
This is actually a much better bag than you might expect for the price. In fact, its only glaring weakness is the map "pocket" which is very, very thin plastic. It might be suitable for slipping in a single printed sheet, but any attempt to put a whole folded map in will be the end of it. So ignore the map aspect and enjoy a great bargain.

3.0 out of 5 stars The bag arrived sooner than I expected so full marks ..., 17 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Bicycle Handle bar bag with map pouch (Sports)
The bag arrived sooner than I expected so full marks there.
Sadly, however, it does not really do the job. The handlebars on my bike, as with most bikes, has a short extension on the stem. This pushes the bars forward relative to the stem and head stock, thereby creating an overhang. The attachment straps on the bag are too short and in the wrong place so that the bag tilts downward, making it difficult to see any maps/papers in the clear pocket on the top. I will needed to move those straps so although the bag will hang lower, at least it will be horizontal.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 27 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Bicycle Handle bar bag with map pouch (Sports)
A nice little bag, straps easily to the handlebars and ideal for holding maps, packed lunch, mobile phone and small items of shopping when cycling. Much cheaper than rival models.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to mount bag, 29 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Bicycle Handle bar bag with map pouch (Sports)
At first I was very pleased with this bag as I had wanted one with a plastic map viewing area and any I saw in a store were at least £20. Then I went to put it on the bike. Each of the three straps has to be threaded through the buckles, not a fast procedure. To take it on and off one has to thread and unthread the buckles. I finally cut off the buckles and sewed Velcro on the straps and now it is fine, but if you are considering this bag and plan to take it on and off your bike be aware that you will spend a lot of time threading straps through buckles.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Bicycle Handle bar bag with map pouch (Sports)
Map bag not really big enough on top of bag. Also straps not really long enough for a mountain bike's handle bars, really struggled to get this to fit at first. However, it is a good size inside and takes all the stuff required for a day out on a bike easily

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 9 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Bicycle Handle bar bag with map pouch (Sports)
its smaller than it looks on the Picture by about half

Bicycle Handle bar bag with map pouch