5.0 out of 5 stars BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!
This is a fab creative set, my 2 daughters age 5 and 8 loved doing the mosiacs and kept them occupied for days. The set is of an excellent quality, and would make a great birthday or Christmas present, much better than a toy that just gets put away in a box or cupboard after a couple of plays.
Buy it you won't regret it, I am going to buy some of the other desings,...
Published on 7 Jan 2010 by Mrs. K. Armstrong

1.0 out of 5 stars Good product if all the mosaics were actually included
I have given this a one star rating as we are disappointed with it. Upon opening the box and sorting out which colour went with each number it became obvious that the orange colour tiles (marked number 8) had been completely omitted from the box.
This was given to my daughter as a Christmas present. Undeterred by the missing parts, she has decided to go ahead and...
Published 10 months ago by Cashmerecupcake

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!, 7 Jan 2010
This review is from: Sticky Mosaics Fairies (Toy)
Buy it you won't regret it, I am going to buy some of the other desings, this company does, i have noticed a dinosaur one which would be suitable for boys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for the whole family!, 4 Aug 2010
Mrs. S. Wilson "shaz70" (Oxfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sticky Mosaics Fairies (Toy)
A friend bought this for my daughter for her fourth birthday and we've all really enjoyed doing them with her.

Great fun and educational too as it helps little ones learn to recognise numbers. The completed images are so pretty you will want to hang the up.

5.0 out of 5 stars fairy fairy good!, 21 Feb 2011
Angela - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Sticky Mosaics Fairies (Toy)
This is an extremely simple but amazingly good art set. In the box you get 4 big fairy designs on shiny cardboard. There are a number of mosaic sheets and you put tiny sticky tiles onto the correct number printed on the board. This is simpler than it sounds and was immediately understood by my 4 year old and loved by my 7 year old, this set kept them occupied for hours on a rainy afternoon and they were very happy with the results.

Though there isn't really any creativity involved (your are following a prescribed design), children seem to love this, and it's pretty well mess free on the scale of things - as you peel off the little sticky "tiles" you do get left with some backs but the main thing is that this is fun and it keeps them very busy!

We've had other sets before, this one is good as there are plenty of shiny and glittery tiles and even some jewels - if you are sharing the set between siblings be aware that all the best jewels (a flower design) are one fairy. I am going to buy one of these as a party gift I think as it really is a great item, for girls who enjoy art and craft - it does require some concentration but kids seem to love sticky mosaics, it's far better than more complicated alternatives like aquabeads - highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Childrens mosiacs, 26 Mar 2011
This review is from: Sticky Mosaics Fairies (Toy)
This is the 3rd Orb factory mosiac box i have bought, my 5 & 8 year olds just love them! Very colourful & on thick card so it doesnt bend.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality product, 19 Mar 2013
This review is from: Sticky Mosaics Fairies (Toy)
I got this for my 5 year old daughter. The actual cards/images are as big as the box (something that is not explicitly mentioned in the product description). High quality thick cards, they doesn't bend and if you pull out a wrongly placed tile/sticker it doesn't damage the card. The foam stickers/tiles are beautiful glittery colour (the 'glitter' does not come off the stickers when you touch/rub them). When I first came across this product I thought it was too expensive but having seen the quality and the size of the cards and colour of the stickers I am very impressed. Much better value than anything I've seen out there. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sticky Mosaics Faries, 4 May 2011
S. Davis (Leeds) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sticky Mosaics Fairies (Toy)
This is an excellent product, good quality and value for money. I did buy it for my 3 year old but I think children need to be a little older say 4/5 but my 7 year old loves it too. I have to say I quite like playing with it too and I'm 40.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely set, 1 Feb 2011
My 7 year old daughter loves this
It was a xmas present and has kept her busy for ages
It is simple but the end result is very effective and my daughter is very proud of her pictures
Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Fun, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Sticky Mosaics Fairies (Toy)
My daughter, age 7, got this for Christmas. We've had hours of fun. Its easy to do, the tiles come off easily from the sheets and overall, all parts of this kit are very good quality. Will certainly be buying other kits in the range. Great gift for any little girl and young at heart older girls !

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps concentration!, 28 Aug 2012
This review is from: Sticky Mosaics Fairies (Toy)
My six year old daughter received this as a gift and was immediately hooked. She is very arty and creative, so this was right up her street. She worked on the first picture (you get 3 in total) until it was completed (about 90 minutes). I've since bought her similar sets - all of which she works on in no time at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars JO'C, 1 Jan 2011
This review is from: Sticky Mosaics Fairies (Toy)
This is an excellent gift for any little girl who likes fairies and loves crafting. The finished mosaics are a good size and very colourful. I would definitely recommend this item for 4 and 5year old girls.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›