on 11 October 2012
Having yet to break the 100 mark around a golf course, I wanted to ensure that I didnt waste anymore money on overpriced balls, that for an unknown reason, are drawn towards large trees and water. The balls came as described, mixture of Warbirds,Warbird pro, cxr, cx3 and a couple of nice Bertha's to help dent the next tree that decides to get in my way. Condition were excellent par 1. Only 4 of them had pen markings on leaving the others for your own creativity. At 39p a ball, I will feel a lot less pressure come my first tee and this may even improve my game!
on 18 April 2011
I lose balls rather too often in our forest course, and one can resent losing a brand new £1.50 ball with your first tee shot. For someone of my standard these balls are excellent, and losing them isn't so hard to take! The balls are all virtually brand new and unmarked apart from the odd pen mark or club logo. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
on 10 September 2010
The balls arrived as described! All of them were in almost new condition and I could not find a fault on any ball!
on 24 June 2013
Brought these for my partner. He was extremely happy with the quality of them .would recommend these to a friend
on 11 May 2013
I would agree with all the other ratings for this seller. The balls are all in good condition and are at very cost effective price for a quality product if your balls get lost on a regular basis.
on 30 May 2013
all good, great value at just 50p each all the balls are tip top condition, over 4 times the price in the club shop. i will buy some more
on 27 May 2013
All 50 golf balls are in pristine condition, i was very impressed and will certainly be recommend to family and friends.
on 6 June 2013
Good quality golf balls, some have tiny marks and some are pretty much near to new. Would recommend buying them
on 27 September 2013
I expected the delivery to contain more lower standard balls. In fact the majority of the balls were in excellent condition. Thank you! Will order again in the future and recommend to friends.
on 26 January 2013
Just collected the balls today and other than the odd pen mark on a couple of them you could not tell the difference between these and brand new callaways.