on 16 October 2009
I used this on my children over 25 years ago and now my daughter has a baby and she is using it too, it's still as good today as it was back then. Excellent for nappy rash and redness.
on 20 December 2014
Sudocrem is a product that has helped me a lot over the years. It's one of those products that has a million uses. It is kind to my sensitive skin and has not once caused any problems. It has however solved countless problems from dry skin, sunburned ears and spots too! A tub will last ages, even if you use it several times a day. I wouldn't be without this product and is one I make sure I always have enough of.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 March 2016
I am a very latecomer to the Sudocrem party. I have particularly bad discoid eczema this year and am embarking on uv therapy which seems to be helping. However, the eczema patches were still itching and the E45 I've been using had not been helping much. Sudocrem however really does stop the itching.

The cream itself is thick with a slightly medicinal smell which I like. You do need to be patient and wait for it to be absorbed.

Sudocrem has a water-repellent base which forms a protective barrier, therefore helping to stop any irritants coming into contact with the skin. Its emollient effect helps to soothe sore inflamed skin. In addition, it's also an antiseptic cream with additional healing, antibacterial and antifungal properties.

I'm now a convert and will definitely be keeping a pot in the house at all times.
on 9 December 2013
I have been trying to get rid of some rough dry skin patches on my face. In some cases they have been coming and going in the same places for years. I have used many jars of expensive face cream on them and been to the Consultant and tried his prescibed topical meds on them, to no avail. My osteo suggested I look up Zinc as a possible remedy and so I bought this - it was so cheap I didn't mind trying it. Brilliant results! It seems to hydrate and sooth the skin and stick down the dry patches, so the skin underneath has time to heal before they come off. Better used at night as the dry skin tends to look very white, especially ar first.
on 17 August 2013
I love Sudocrem and literally use it for EVERYTHING!

I use it as a face mask occasionally, and the results have been amazing! It's taken all my blemishes/redness away on my skin.

I've noticed I must be careful to only apply it once every 10-14 days as my skin is naturally a little oily. If I strip out all my natural oils with too many products my face becomes irritated; too much Sudocrem on the face can dry it out as it's quite heavy! I also moisturise twice per day with either St. Ives or Nivea so my face doesn't really need Sudocrem that often. I have noticed a drastic change from when I started to use it though! It won't let you down!

I bake daily so I'm getting a fair amount of burns, and Sudocrem, along with bio-oil, has really helped heal them and made the appearance 100% better!

I would recommend Sudocrem to anyone who suffers with Eczema or dry skin, and is accident prone like me!
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 4 February 2016
Very handy to have around the house.

Good for all sorts of skin complaints and minor scuffs and bumps.

Quite thick and stiff.

Do compare the price before ordering. Some sellers are selling smaller tubs at higher prices.
on 22 October 2012
My friend recommended me sudocrem for pimples. I will try anything once so purchased a small tub. The redness/size of the pimples reduced overnight. It also helps reduce razor burns. Amazing product for such a cheap price!
on 19 March 2013
I have some small areas of highly itchy skin and this really does help after a few day's application. Good price too.
on 14 April 2015
Nevermind nappies; this relable cream cleared the eczema (on my temple) in four days !
And it cured the rash our dog had on its left paw in the same length of time. Sudocrem should be in every parents` medicine-cabinet.
on 4 November 2013
What can i say, Sudocream is well known so I just can say I'm very pleased with it. My wife used also other brands of creams, but we are sticked with sudocream as the best one.