on 31 October 2011
Not stretchy as I'm used to, and the sleeves are slightly too long for me, but at this price I'm not complaining too much. And, with all due respect to Time to Run, I'm paying only for the product, and not the brand label as well. I'll definitely buy again.
on 31 October 2009
sizes fit well,good quality meterial and washes well.use them for walking and they wick very well.will buy more ,better then some of the top brands.
on 11 January 2014
"Quick Delivery. As other reviews have mentioned check your size before ordering. I checked the sizes on Time To Runs Website before ordering. In a T-shirt I'm normally a Large, sometimes X-Large. But going with the sizes indicated on Time to Runs Website I decided to order a Medium & I'm glad I did, it's a perfect fit."
on 24 November 2012
Went out for a run this morning - grey, cold, wet
- I was unsure whether I needed any other layers
- answer NO
- I have found this garment perfect for running in all weathers, hot & sunny through to cold & wet - its weight and breathing are great
- I will buy again and recommend highly
on 17 October 2012
I really like this top. I use it for rowing and it allows me to move easily in the boat. It also dries quickly if it gets wet. Overall it is great value for money.
on 18 April 2012
Excellent material and sweat is taken away to the exterior of the shirt. Used several tims and no shrinkage from the wash.
on 18 November 2011
This is a good price, nice and bright, wicks nicely. Just what you need for these autumn mornings and evenings.
on 23 December 2011
Good quality garment being slightly on the large size of the stated measurement. Keeps me warm when out on a cold run.

I would happily buy another.
on 15 September 2013
This was the second of these tops that I bought (I previously bought the Navy coloured one) and this one hasn't disappointed. The fit is looser than I might have expected for a Large, but that's not a problem for me as I like my tops to have a little room in them. The longer sleeves help to keep me warm, and the fabric very effectively wicks water away from the body and doesn't cling to you when wet. My first run in this one was in the rain, and because the fabric helped move the water away from my body I actually felt like I was still warm and dry.

Excellent value for money, easily comparable to more expensive brands.
on 25 April 2013
I'm not one for shirts covered in logos, stripes, etc, so a plain shirt like this is right up my street. Previously I have bought Nike Milers which are very good but nearly double the price, so I thought I'd take a punt on one of these. To hold if feels slightly heavier, but to wear it feels basically the same but admittedly it's hard to compare something new to something you've worn in heavily.

I've only worn it once so far but I'm going to get a short sleeved one as it seems to fit my needs perfectly.

See one answered question