on 15 December 2015
I bought these to go with the elf costume. They are one size fits all, and although I'm a size 7 shoe, they were enormous. The toes aren't stuffed and so didn't stand up, and even if I did up the ankle ties as tight as they would go, they still fell off my feet after a few steps. They might be OK for a man with large feet, but I ended up carrying them.
on 16 November 2015
arrived fairly quickly however that is the only positive thing i can say about them ..They are huge .. I'm a size 5 i can get both feet in the one boot .i will probably have a go at cutting them down and starting again ..there's certainly enough material which i suppose could be counted as a positive
on 8 December 2015
These are massive boots really not suitable unless you are a amn with size 10 or 11 feet .. ridiculous and now when I want to send them back I would only get 28pence refund because they are charging me a return postage fee !! what is that all about absolute rubbish and WILL NOT be using again
on 10 December 2014
These shoes only come in one size and are huge! I had to wear proper shoes with thick socks and put the elf ones on over them. They are really more like slippers than shoes. The ends just flop down so need to be stuffed with cotton wool so that they stick up as advertised. They are quite flimsy and the sole isn't particularly substantial (wouldn't recommend wearing outdoors) and the felt material started to fray by the end of the day after walking around in them. You can tie them around the ankle with the ribbons. The 'bells' aren't actually bells but stuffed gold material, which didn't matter to me personally. For the price you can't really complain and I may get a few more occasions' wear out of them before they become tatty. Overall I thought these were super cute, good fun and did the job for my fancy dress event nicely. Complimented my X-mas elf outfit perfectly!
on 1 April 2015
After escaping the North Pole, I have been on the road alot as because I left with nothing but the clothes on my back I had to resort to being naughty to find my way. Something I never in a million Christmas's would believe I could do.
And as you probably know Mr S. Can kinda home in on the naughty ones so I need to keep moving.
The tyranny of Mr S was horrible, 26 hour a day shifts.(elf days are longer) 364 days a year, No dental or medical plan, my colleagues... My friends, were dropping from exhaustion and hunger. Something needs to be done.

The whole point of this page is nore of a recruitment than a purchase, he needs to be stopped and you will need the boots for access to his lair.
If you do this for me kind sir or madam I will give you free cookies and glitter for the rest of your days.

Thank you.
on 28 November 2013
Just got my elf shoes delivered very happy, the price is amazing give 4 stars as I am very happy with them. The 5th star not given as the point bends over but easily solved by stuffing the point with tissue or cotton wool ect can't wait for Christmas now :-)
on 17 November 2015
I bought these to complete my elf outfit for a Santa's grotto. They only lasted the morning. By lunch the felt had ripped up the back! Massively oversized I wear a size 8. And even over trainers they were still too big! I wouldn't recommend.
on 12 February 2014
These were the finishing touches to my elf costume I wore to work, and they did look fab. Fitted over my work shoes. Pom pom bits fell off, but don't let this put you off for the price.....well worth it.
on 9 January 2014
Just the things to complete my elf outfit. Looked really good and fitted easily over my own shoes. Not really to be worn outside as the fabric wouldnt withstand lots of walking around outside the home.
on 4 November 2013
This item arrived quickly and as described. For what they are they are a good price, however I will take advice from other buyers and stuff the toe ends to keep the pointy shape when they are used.