5.0 out of 5 stars Great revision, very surprised
Being a huge fan of classic Cluedo I was a bit sceptical of this revision, but I'm surprised to say the additions really do work very well.

There are three more murder weapons, increasing the number of solutions. The characters each have a special ability (e.g. take an extra turn once per game) which gives them a bit more individuality.

The biggest...
Published on 13 Nov 2009 by Big Red

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice additional tweaks to the original game
With the addition of new cards to pick up along the way, some new rooms and extra weapons, this makes Cluedo a lot more interesting. Also, the characters now have christian names!! We played with four players and it took us about 90 minutes but I guess if six guests played it wouldn't take as long - or would it take longer - ha ha not sure really. We all decided who...
Published on 22 Feb 2011 by Tina T-spoon

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Update of a Classic Game, 5 April 2010
This review is from: Cluedo (Toy)
I would dispute the description of this new version of Cluedo as a toy! It needs a lot of in-depth analysis and detective work to be the winner.

We got this last Christmas. Like another reviewer, I was sceptical of all the new features, but once I got over my confusion and gradually got familiarised, I found myself enjoying it more than the original.

One thing I would say by way of criticism. With the new weapons and rooms that have been introduced (why kill off the good old Lead Piping?) we found the small "worksheets" a little inadequate and made up our own spreadsheets so that our notes were easier to follow.

Overall though, I think this new edition breathes new life into the game, and full marks to whoever had the idea.

4.0 out of 5 stars childhood memories, 30 Dec 2009
lorraine Scott (glasgow, scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cluedo (Toy)
I loved this game as a kid and its just as good now. I bought it for my 9 year old as part of her Christmas and we played it the other night. It is more up to date now with different rooms and different weapons but the game has not really changed much at all. As we went along we were not sure that she was grasping the whole idea of the game but as it turns out she won!! A good family game - and no TV or remotes or DVD's involved - good old fashioned fun!!

1.0 out of 5 stars classic, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Cluedo (Toy)
caused murders in my house playing this game everyone blaming everyone else in the end wish I had my ds

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 11 Oct 2013
This review is from: Cluedo (Toy)
I love this game! this is the newer version and I bought it for the family to play over xmas together. really good fun and enjoyed it a lot .

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a pretty decent board game., 17 July 2013
George Marino (Cambridge, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cluedo (Toy)
Well thought out board game. For me though it's slightly outdated. Cannot beat a good game of Monopoly. Worth a try though if you haven't before. Just make sure you have 4+ persons that really want to give it a good go.

4.0 out of 5 stars good game, 13 July 2013
E. Bradwell (north east UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cluedo (Toy)
very good update to this classic game,we have enjoyed it very much in our family as it has some nice developments in the rules

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic game!, 5 July 2013
This review is from: Cluedo (Toy)
This game is fantastic! Super fast delivery! I would definitely recommend this game to anyone that liked board games! One of my favourites!

4.0 out of 5 stars updated game, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Cluedo (Toy)
new 'p.c.' characters, Mrs White is a CEO (or something similiar) now not a red faced chef, and so on. fancier board with a garage and bathroom added to the list of possible crime scenes. Also new rules for 2 player games which is good. nice additions.
my 8 yr old enjoys playing this and has won on his own several times, though we have to turn a blind eye to the fact he uses one character or weapon or crime scene over and over because he has the card!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cluedo great - but took ages to get here!, 13 May 2013
This review is from: Cluedo (Toy)
The only thing I didn't like is it took ages to get hear. Order two other games later and they arrive a week before this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 9 May 2013
This review is from: Cluedo (Toy)
I was eager for this to arrive, I miss playing this with my friends, it's so much fun, and this new version is awesome, the only thing I find worse than the older version are the pawns, in the older version they are cut outs of the characters, in this they are just square things with a question mark and the character color.

Overall, loved the new "weapons" e rules, gives more mystery e durability to the play.

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›