on 19 April 2009
I was a bit unsure if this was really like the original one. It is and now I have one adapter at home and one at work. Really good.
on 4 November 2009
You'll find that replacement chargers bought seperate from laptops these days are actually of better quality than the charger provided when you originally buy a laptop to begin with. This toshiba charger hasn't bent and frayed at the pin like my previous one. That in itself is a silly design flaw by toshiba, and they have obviously manucfactured replacement chargers like this one, with much sturdier plastic at the pin that doesn't allow easy bending. Does what it says and better than the last one. Thankfully they have learned their lesson on their newer laptops and chargers.

Also, I didn't think I would have a power cord with this charger and to my suprise in the post I discovered one included with it, THANKS!
on 21 September 2010
This stopped working within a couple a weeks. While this is a review of the item given that it broke so soon it is worth noting neither Power Parts nor Toshiba would reply to my emails about replacing it. Complete waste of time and money for me. Personally I would get a decent universal/generic charger for a bit more money. This purchase was a false economy for me.
on 9 October 2011
Although the model received did not exactly match title of item (model PA3714E-1AC3 received rather than expected PA3467E-1AC3), the specification of the received item is very close to the PA3467E and it is a genuine Toshiba power adapter. Used several times now without any problems.
on 4 June 2011
This is a top notch piece of kit does exactly what it is supposed to .Feels quality would reccomend well worth that little bit more.
on 26 October 2010
After four weeks I could smell burning one day and that was the end of the adaptor!