5.0 out of 5 stars Great
I was a bit unsure if this was really like the original one. It is and now I have one adapter at home and one at work. Really good.
Published on 19 April 2009 by F. Dal Colle

1.0 out of 5 stars Adaptor Burnt Out!
After four weeks I could smell burning one day and that was the end of the adaptor!
Published on 26 Oct 2010 by PAW

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 April 2009
F. Dal Colle (London) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Toshiba Adapter, 9 Oct 2011
This review is from: TOSHIBA equium A200 screen 15,4 WXGA (Electronics)
Although the model received did not exactly match title of item (model PA3714E-1AC3 received rather than expected PA3467E-1AC3), the specification of the received item is very close to the PA3467E and it is a genuine Toshiba power adapter. Used several times now without any problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 4 Jun 2011
This review is from: TOSHIBA equium A200 screen 15,4 WXGA (Electronics)
This is a top notch piece of kit does exactly what it is supposed to .Feels quality would reccomend well worth that little bit more.

1.0 out of 5 stars Adaptor Burnt Out!, 26 Oct 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working within a couple of weeks., 21 Sep 2010
This review is from: TOSHIBA equium A200 screen 15,4 WXGA (Electronics)
This stopped working within a couple a weeks. While this is a review of the item given that it broke so soon it is worth noting neither Power Parts nor Toshiba would reply to my emails about replacing it. Complete waste of time and money for me. Personally I would get a decent universal/generic charger for a bit more money. This purchase was a false economy for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says., 4 Nov 2009
E. Hearne (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TOSHIBA equium A200 screen 15,4 WXGA (Electronics)
You'll find that replacement chargers bought seperate from laptops these days are actually of better quality than the charger provided when you originally buy a laptop to begin with. This toshiba charger hasn't bent and frayed at the pin like my previous one. That in itself is a silly design flaw by toshiba, and they have obviously manucfactured replacement chargers like this one, with much sturdier plastic at the pin that doesn't allow easy bending. Does what it says and better than the last one. Thankfully they have learned their lesson on their newer laptops and chargers.

Also, I didn't think I would have a power cord with this charger and to my suprise in the post I discovered one included with it, THANKS!

TOSHIBA equium A200 screen 15,4 WXGA