on 1 January 2013
These are all the rage at my sons school. He buys them to sell to his friends.

Nice little boards with cool designs on them. My only gripe is that they can be a bit flimsy. One of the wheels came off when he was playing with it, but they do come with a tiny screwdriver so they can be repaired easily.
on 29 September 2011
I received these today and they seem to be quite durable and the graphics on them are good. A nice little toy that boys will love. However, a note of caution....I bought these from the company "Cheaper Online" and while they arrived very quickly they arrived without a box and no tool was included either (as per the description). They were simply attached to some cardboard with an elastic band and posted in a jiffy bag. Not great really and they are being returned as these had been bought for a gift. Seller aside though these 'boards' would be great - just perhaps pick a different seller or purchase with caution?
on 7 January 2013
Very happy with purchase , was as described , durable , fun for kids with nimble fingers ! , will be adding to kids collection soon , will be repeat buyer
on 22 November 2012
Great my nephew loved it playing and changing it around ,good quality would recommend thanks and very promp delivery for the plder child though
on 2 January 2013
My son loved these, recommend for any boy age 7+ accompanied by tech deck skate park - brill for boys
on 16 January 2011
i bought this item as a stocking filler for my son for christmas. He has had a great deal of fun taking the wheels and trucks off and swapping them over, alsoalong with this item i bought a ramp set great idea he's been busy for hours.
on 5 March 2013
I don't really know anything about these things but my 6 year old nephew was thrilled with it! I bought it with the Tech Deck Storage Case for all his accessories and he was really pleased!
on 29 March 2013
My Son is mad on these at the moment so to be able to get 4 with various designs in one was great and since getting these he has been well occupied.
on 25 November 2013
Prompt delivery, very bright, cool looking boards. Present so not played with yet but look sturdy. If into tech deck these will please.
on 4 November 2013
What can I say other than my son loves them! he has had one constantly in his hand since they arrived. Great fun and keeps him quiet.