5.0 out of 5 stars Simply super!
From the Kitchen Craft/Natural Elements Range
Pastel green exterior and base.
Cream interior and rim.
Fluted edge.

Published on 4 Jan 2011 by A Customer of AMAZON-UK

1.0 out of 5 stars arrived smashed
this was due to inadequate packaging. too much effort and time to send back. if i wanted to run around i would have bought one from a shop".............waste of money.
Published 15 months ago by cs462772

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply super!, 4 Jan 2011
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Natural Elements Large Fluted Pie Dish (Kitchen & Home)
From the Kitchen Craft/Natural Elements Range
Pastel green exterior and base.
Cream interior and rim.
Fluted edge.

I ordered two of these sturdy dishes as I simply couldn't resist the super discount offer before Christmas. They have proved to be a great investment, turning out the most delicious layered quiche and a deep apple pie over the holiday period.
I love this pastel green shade and the cream finish matches my favourite serving jugs, so the table looked very coordinated, considering such impulse buying!
A short soak was all that was required to loosen the baked on food remains, then off they went into the dishwasher.

Approximate size based on my own dishes:-

* External Base diameter : 17.25 cm swelling out to 25.5 cm across top
* c 5.5 cm deep

Dishwasher/Microwave/Oven safe

Supplied bubble-wrapped and in a plain cardboard box with use and care instructions leaflet stuck to inside of dish.

4.0 out of 5 stars 1.2L Deep Pie Dish, 26 Feb 2012
J. Dyer (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a ceramic pie dish for use with the Hairy Bikers' Pie recipes. Guessed at this one and yes it is the 1.2 L required. It is a very nice dish and a very reasonable price. I have posted a picture of my humble attempt at a deep filled chicken and mushroom pie. The difficulty I found was most dishes were sized in cm, very few in litres. This is spot on but you can bet when I am looking for a dish in cm they will only be labelled in litres lol!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Pie Dish!, 29 Oct 2010
Beautiful pie dish, good size, not too shallow, exactly what I was looking for! Great delivery, perfect condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful as well as functional, 31 Dec 2011
This pie dish has seen a lot of use and it is just what I was looking for. Deep enough to take a generous quantity of filling - 2.5lbs of steak and kidney, no problem - and with a good lip around the edge to attach the pastry to. Definitely recommend using a pie funnel with it as it's quite large across the top. Robust, dishwasher safe and attractive enough to take straight to the table.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value!, 20 Oct 2011
J. P. Barnden (Devon) - See all my reviews
Autumn has arrived and I became interested in comforting pies and the making of them! This pie dish is nice and deep, robust and pleasing to look at. Buying ceramic beans for blind baking is a good idea. Have put Pieminister pies and Hairy Bikers' pies on my Christmas book list! Oh and Amazon are by far the cheapest seller, including free postage. Even @bay couldn't do better. Arrived speedily and looking forward to baking binges.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pie Dish, 7 Jan 2010
Excellent product. Just what I had been looking for but could not find in shops. Came in good time and was as per spec.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Pie Dish, 9 Jan 2010
This is a pretty pie dish - lovely shade of green!
The dish is much deeper than I thought it would be, but I think it's a very useful dish. I couldn't find a dish like this in the shops (except glass pyrex) and I'm pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bye, bye Miss American Pie, 7 Nov 2009
I absolutely love this pie pan. It looks really nice - the green is a light shade which goes with almost anything.
I made some plum pie and it turned out great, not sticking to the pan. I love that I can just take it out of the oven and put it on the dinner table!

5.0 out of 5 stars Homely style pie dish, 26 Nov 2011
Great value for money. This is a large, deep pie dish suitable for savoury and sweet pies.
It looks good enough to take directly to the table. Love it

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this, 7 May 2013
I was looking for an inexpensive large pie dish, a lot I looked at were quite pricey. The delivery was really quick. This is great value and good quality, I have no excuse not to cook pies now!

ARRAY(0xa8de5750)