5.0 out of 5 stars Can't be beaten for the price
As the title says, for the price (around £2.20) you really can't go wrong with this product. Purchased it as they don't include one with the PS3 (ridiculous if you ask me), and it works fine, no problems at all. What I particularly like is that it is short (0.75m) which is ideal if your PS3/Blu-Ray player is close to your TV and you don't want yards of cable cluttering...
Published on 26 Mar 2009 by Robert Davies

1.0 out of 5 stars Very unreliable and not compatible with some devices
Edit: after a helpful comment added to this review it turns out that these cables are not "fully wired" ie they are missing connections that will enable control systems to work between certain devices (eg Viera link for Panasonic). "Premium" is a misnomer!

This cable proved a disappointment. I frequently change the angle of my TV on its stand when gaming or...
Published on 8 Jan 2011 by P. M. Bonewell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 441 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM, 24 Jan 2010
This review is from: Wired-up HDMI Pro Gold, HDMI TO HDMI Cable With Ethernet (Accessory)
I bought 2 of these cables, neither work, they don't send a proper signal and the connection points are not the correct size so can wiggle around in the socket.

Bottom line they are RUBBISH!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars five start service, 13 Nov 2009
Tzuli Lin (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought one but it didn't work, so they offered me a replacement just within few days. Excellent!! Max Lin

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic kit that works beautifully., 24 Jan 2010
Basic no-frills HDMI cables that don't look flashy, but do the job they are supposed to do very well. Why pay loads of money for excessive gold plating and fancy cable sheathing when these cables will give you just as good a picture! Unlike analogue signals, digital info is far less prone to being affected by conductor quality. A friend of mine has a flashy £25 HDMI cable and I temporarily replaced it with one of these when he doubted that my cheap cable would be as good. Both of us could not see a difference in the audio or video when we compared the 2 cables! Enough said!

I like the 1M length as my Blu-ray player and Media centre PC sit under my TV so the short length means there are no unsightly cables snaking around the rear of the AV stand - keeps things a lot neater.

The price for these cables is great and delivery was in 3 days. Al things considered, it looks like a "win-win" scenario if you ask me!

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says on the tin, 2 Feb 2014
Good quality cable comes with protective caps on the ends which is good, took way too long to get here though

4.0 out of 5 stars Dose the job, 27 Dec 2013
I use these to connect my Blu-Ray & PVR to a HD LED TV. As long as there long enough (fine for me)
why pay £15-20 on the High Street. There Just as good.

4.0 out of 5 stars connector 3, 18 Nov 2013
one of the best cables i have ever bought- the master of my house, me, loves his tv and it means less grief for her

4.0 out of 5 stars seem to work quite well, 10 Nov 2013
Took the risk on these very inexpensive leads - I have two hooked up in series via a switch box because my old telly only has one HDMI port (and I have a Tivo and a new Sony DVD Blu ray player- but the picture and sound seems fine to me through these leads . Im sure some tecchy would tell me otherwise but - they seem fine to me

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price for a gold plate, 31 Oct 2013
D. H. Mistry "Divvy" (UK) - See all my reviews
For £1, cannot go wrong with this. Only trouble I had was I thought 1 meter was enough but was little short for connecting my PS3 to the TV. But for the Sky box and to the Amp, it was fine. Great product!

2.0 out of 5 stars Item not as described, 7 Dec 2011
I wanted a hdmi cable to connect my pvr recorder to my tv saw one advertised on amazon from micro village for under £3.00 placed my order,usual fast delivery from amazon 3 days only problem not quite the same lead I originally ordered,but decided to keep it anyway as it still does the job I wanted it for plus with it costing less than £3.00 it wasn`t worth the hassel sending it back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Spot the difference., 30 Nov 2011
Spotted it straight away do I get a prize?

The one they sent me isnt the one pictured so ignore any good reviews.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 441 | Next ›