on 5 January 2013
I bought this as I wanted a wooden cot mobile arm and there are v few on the market. This one was described as universal so assumed there would be no problems fitting it to my perfectly bog-standard cot. However this product is definitely not universal unless you want to fix it to a wall. The clamp attachment for fixing it to a cot wasn't big enough to go over the cross beam of our cot so there was no means of fixing it in place. I really didn't want to fix it to the wall so I returned it. Also, even if it had attached correctly, the clamp screw was fairly bulky and unsightly as well as posing a potentially risk to trapping tiny fingers. v disappointing unless you want to attach it to a wall or a shelf.
on 2 January 2016
This has just broke on my 6month old son last night sending shards of wood into his cotbed and the hole thing collapsing on to his face this could of blinded him or he could of choked on the pieces of wood luckily i was still awake and heard it break if this had happened in the night and i didnt hear it i dread to think what would happened. Apparently i cant get a refund because its out of its one month warrenty absolutley digusting since its only 6months old and its health hazard
on 15 November 2013
Although this was described as having a universal fitting it certainly did not. There was no way this was going to fit the cot it was bought to go on and was therefore returned straight away.
on 28 September 2015
I suspended the Flensted swallow mobile from this, over my baby's cot. Lovely combo. Tranquil, stylish, simple. Note that if you want to push the stick to the side at any point, it is stiff and squeaks loudly: you really just need to leave it in place once you've clamped it on - which I'm sure is fine for most people (I just sometimes need to push the mobile away from the center of the cot as the swallows hang quite low).
on 19 December 2012
This is a very easy to put-on mobileholder. You practically can use it with any crib or bed. I actually use it in my baby's crib to hold its veil. You can hold it on the sides or wherever you desire. Would definetly recommend it.
on 23 September 2012
Easy to install. Strong and versatile (it can be attached to a crib or shelf by a sort of G-clamp or can be attached straight to the wall using a picture pin). No problems with this product at all.
on 20 August 2015
Good for multiple positioning but can't take anything with weight. I bought for a wooden mobile but can't take support it. Can't risk using over my babies cot.
on 6 September 2012
Absolutelly loved it..u can use is different ways...I order one more!!!!!!!! Exactly what I expected - we used it for wooden mobile and also hanging toys
on 28 May 2014
Just doesn't fit my cot, the clamp is too small. Lots of people have said this, perhaps the manufacturer needs to replace the bracket part of the kit.
on 30 May 2013
This was a savior for our mobiles!!! Had three of them and none came with a holder. Works in Finnish designed baby beds even I have my doubts.

See one answered question