5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition for my polti
Having different coloured nylon brushes for my polti is a good idea, as you can use different brush heads for different cleaning jobs. I like to use the red brush for cleaning around my toilet seat, I certainly wouldn't want to clean my kitchen afterwards with the same brush - keeping track with the different colours makes the whole job of cleaning easier.

My...
Published on 19 Dec. 2010 by K King

2.0 out of 5 stars not good
sorry but not impressed with these brushes.while using for a short time the bristles all flatten down
so would not recomend
Published 18 months ago by orla

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition for my polti, 19 Dec. 2010
K King "kathy8904" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Coloured Nylon Brushes for 120º Tool for Polti Vaporetto (3 pack) [PAEU0071]

My polti has come in to its own at Christmas in getting the kitchen surfaces clean and clear, getting my oven prepared for cooking the turkey, even cleaning out spare cupboard space to store christmas goodies. I actually timed cleaning the floor with my polti yesterday - it took all of 3 minutes, no buckets to empty or cleaning chemicals to put away.

The only effort about the polti is the setting up and putting away, but it is so well worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars oops it doesnt fit, 21 Nov. 2014
but wouldn't it be better if they told you it didn't fit your model of steamer
word of warning there are at least three different sizes in use across the range.
oh and the vendor doesn't care if its wrong if you don't tell them within 14 days

they didn't even know there was any difference !

I won't be back here again ......

4.0 out of 5 stars Short lived!, 11 Jun. 2013
Although these brush heads were purchased to replace the ones supplied with the machine,I hope they last longer! They definitely do the job but one large shower-grout clean and the brush head needs to be replaced,

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Service and Price, 12 Feb. 2013
The coloured brushes are eXactly what i wanted. Coded for all the different jobs that the steamer is used for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Didn't flatten, 23 April 2014
My only comment is that the one I have used so far DID NOT flatten, unlike the original that came with my Polti machine.
This could be because I was more gentle with it... but perhaps these three coloured ones are of better quality than the Polti original.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not used them yet, 23 Jun. 2013
These are extra brushes, which are identical to the one that came with the 120* tool. That brush is brilliant, and I've no reason to think that these won't be the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to the steam cleaner, 14 Jun. 2014
My original brush had become damaged with long term use and I ordered these as a replacement. They are perfect and very good value for money. They arrived quickly too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 17 Jun. 2013
These have been crucial to me cleaning a revolting shower - now perfect, plus kitchen corners etc etc. Can't recommend these highly enough. And I love the machine!

2.0 out of 5 stars not good, 22 Nov. 2013
so would not recomend

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant !, 23 Aug. 2013
Easily identify the brush for the job! No cross contamination . Great for those awkward areas! I would recommend these.