on 16 December 2014
Nice little pouch. With a bit of time anyone can make one, but frankly I thought it'll take me longer to dig the bits i need out from boxes than it will to order one, so i did. At £5 i wouldn't offer to make one for anyone, so I thought it was worth the money.
on 10 June 2013
Incredibly simple product and such god value for money. Have used this for years now and it's still going! Much cheaper than buying a pair of nike trainers with a little compartment. Have never had any problems with it, even through puddles!
on 24 August 2011
I love the colours and the pouch has done well for over a year of hard running! well worth it Esp if you do not want to wear nike shoes!
on 20 April 2014
No problem with this item have already got two others in different colours as did not want to keep taking them on and off my trainers.
on 11 June 2013
Great product, purchased for my wife who was forever swapping the pod from boot to shoe. Makes life so much easier
on 23 June 2014
Simple to attach to shoe laces and keeps Sensor secure even when running on very uneven trails. Colour good too!
on 22 July 2015