4.0 out of 5 stars Toast stamp
It was very difficult and tricky to get the toast right and as soon as you butter the toast all the pattern disappears. You have to have patience with this and toast the bread in several attempts to get it perfect. Too much work but worth it I think.
Published on 23 April 2011 by rfh_05

1.0 out of 5 stars Item never recieved and poor communication from seller
Published on 26 Feb 2009 by S. Mcarthur

1.0 out of 5 stars Item never recieved and poor communication from seller, 26 Feb 2009
S. Mcarthur - See all my reviews
I ordered the above item on Sunday 25 January 2009 from Seller Prezziesplus in a hope to get it before valentines day. I realised there was a problem with my mail being returned to sender and notified the seller on 3 February 2009 to notify him that the item would be returned. i asked the seller to inform me as soon as he received the item back and to advise of delivery charges to redeliver thereafter i would supply another shipping address for the item. I again contacted the seller by email on 6 February and 13 February as he had not responded. At the outset the sellers correspondence was speedy but it seems that once he'd realised that he'd received a payment and his item back he couldn't have cared less about responding to my emails. No refund has even been given regarding this item - i would not recommend anyone to purchase from this seller further to my disappointing experience.

1.0 out of 5 stars No use for brown bread, 19 Nov 2009
Black Dog (Hartlepool, England) - See all my reviews
Not expensive, so thought I'd give it a try even though previous reviews were negative. Very poor result with granary bread.

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 8 Feb 2009
H. A. Ashraf (UK) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
Can't get the writing to show clearly, so not very impressed. BUT, maybe it's me and the type of bread I use...

Looks good in the pictures, but MAY not work for you!

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap, 5 Oct 2010
This review is from: I Love You Mood Toast (Toy)
This is not what the picture says it is its not a two pack i ordered it for valentines day and thought it would be the one off the picture; IT WASNT!
It was nothing like it i was very dissapointed i email the seller and no reply!
AND to top it off it was late after it said it would be here!

4.0 out of 5 stars Toast stamp, 23 April 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Eat Love! Be Love!, 13 Sep 2013
This review is from: I Love You Mood Toast (Toy)
All around and inside are hungry for love, what a perfect way to start the day of yourself, or even better enjoying with your family, your beloved

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 14 July 2013
This review is from: I Love You Mood Toast (Toy)
Does what it says! Takes a bit of practice to get right so you get a nice clear imprint. But disappointed that after adding Jam you can't see anything but it works well with butter.

I Love You Mood Toast