Colour: Blue|Change

on 8 December 2010
I bought this for my baby girl aged 4 months (now 5 months) after someone recommended it to me, as she was getting frustrated with not being able to sit up on her own to get her toys in the galt play nest or on the floor.
I had tried her in a friends bumbo, but to be honest, she found it boring...and even with the tray on she just knocked the toys off...and for the price of one I didn't think it was worth paying out when she'll outgrow it in no time...but this...THIS is amazing, she loves being able to sit up, she loves the toys...and when she get's bored of the toys she can reach, I can just turn it so she can play with the others.
It's been a godsend for me as I can bring it in the kitchen and pop her in it for short periods of time while I wash up or make dinner etc and she is thoroughly entertained.
Also it will last much longer than a bumbo as you can take it apart and strap it to a chair for mealtimes when she's older.
WELL WORTH ITS MONEY...I LOVE IT
on 26 December 2014
I would not recommend this to other people especially at the higher price I'm seeing it at now. I bought it on the basis of the good reviews I read. Thankfully I only paid £35 for it. It is difficult to assemble and the parts did not align up and fit properly. It also takes quite a lot of force to rotate the tray
on 28 September 2009
We've found this to be great for our little one, she is happy spending time in it playing away happily by herself. A godsend when you're trying to get other things done. Would definitely recommend it (and already have to my friends).
on 4 September 2009
So far it has only been used at the first stage where baby is able to support his own head, but it has proved to be very useful for not only secure play but also during feeding. With further stages still to come it will have a long useful life. Without doubt it is excellent value for money.
on 31 May 2009
Wow what a fantastic seat for baby.Bought this for my grand-daughter to help her sit in the right position having looked at the bumbo,s this is far superior and at a wonderful price,quality all the way perfect for her to sit in ,be fed, and to play simply said just perfect
on 28 June 2014
My little boy loves this seat. He sits in it to play or watch TV and likes it when he gets to have his breakfast in it. The front tray comes right off which makes it easier to clean. There's a 3 point strap to keep baby secure. The toys are interesting for the baby to play with. It's quite durable.
on 11 September 2009
This infant seat is very good. I would say it was suited to a baby aged 5 months plus, when they have good head control. it's very simple to assemble, and the toys are very entertaining, plus it gives baby a different view on things when they can sit up and take notice of toys to explore.
on 26 December 2012
This seat is fabulous, we almost bought a seat buy a manufacturer that rhymes with Dumbo, but we're glad we didn't now.
For the money this is as good as it gets.
It has 4 play stations:
A bug on a yellow stick that wobbles back and forth when baby hits it.
A mirror which baby can spin
A ball with a cartoon wasp on a piece of plastic inside the ball which baby can spin
A bee on a yellow stick which has 2 stacking rings on it

In addition to the play stations it has a removable tray with 1 red and 1 purple tubs which baby can eat from.

The whole tray swivels so if you find baby is favouring the toy to his/her right and it's a bit of a stretch for them to reach you can pull the tray round so it's right in front of them.

The orange seat (it looks yellow in the picture, I can assure you its orange) can also be removed once baby has outgrown it, leaving the green seat which can be strapped to a dining chair so you can all eat together.

Well worth the money.
on 16 July 2012
This product is simply amazing. my little one just loves it. its easy to assemble and does not take mych space. highly recommended. You will not be disappointed with this product
on 3 October 2009
This is a fantastic product which I highly recommend

I bought this for my daughter when she was just 11 weeks, she had fantastic head control very early on and always like ti be sitting up and entertained. This was perfect to aid her to sit up comfortably and the activity table keeps her entertained.

I love the fact that it can be attached to a standard chair meaning she can join us at the table when we have dinner. We have also taken it to restaurants with us and out and about when visiting friends and family as it is easy to travel with