5.0 out of 5 stars Superb plastic box.
Published 9 months ago by Schopenhauer’s ghost

1.0 out of 5 stars A4 Suspension Files Not Included
Be aware when ordering this item that the description is very misleading (incorrect). You will receive the clear plastic box as pictured and that alone. The 10 A4 suspension files mentioned in the description are not included.
Published 5 months ago by CupCake

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb plastic box., 19 Oct 2013
This review is from: Really Useful A4 19L Suspension File Box - Clear (Office Product)
My life has been transformed by this plastic box. Before, I used to spend hours rummaging through drawers, cupboards and the bottom of the cat's litter tray whenever I needed a vital document. Now, I can find all my papers with ease; the brightly coloured A4 suspension files (not supplied) hang coyly inside, like the pudenda of an exotic alien flower from another galaxy. The little tags on top, which I've creatively labelled 'accounts,' 'taxes,' 'where the bodies are buried.' and so forth, are just the right size to read. The box never leaves my side, which is inconvenient during sex, but, what the heck.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 26 Jun 2013
Nice box, to keep my mail organised in before I file it away! I am using the box with Esselte Pendaflex A4 vertical suspension files, which I bought on Amazon too! Look really great together. One thing i will mention is that I think the description of the product says that it comes with some suspension files? It actually comes with NO suspension files, so make sure you order your suspension files too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Suspension file box, 17 Jun 2013
Very speedy delivery. Bought this for my daughter as card ones not robust enough. Tough polyurethane with easy clip on lid. Not too big for storage purposes but will hold a lot of information.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Filing Box, 22 April 2014
I needed a filing facility for a few personal papers etc. I don't need a filing cabinet and this box fitted the bill perfectly. It holds plenty of suspension files (bought separately) and fitted into my cupboard just right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Filing box, 13 April 2014
Excellent for all business and personal paper work. Easy to store and stack. Excellent item to own. Bought two as they are so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 30 Mar 2014
Fab box file much better than a metal one I had. Recommended. And at a very good price as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, 16 Mar 2014
No matter what you use these boxes for I think they are very versatile. I have mine for storing some craft things mainly but my latest purchase was for storing cat toys.

4.0 out of 5 stars A decent sized storage box for all my documentation, 3 Mar 2014
Not an awful lot to say. It's a solid plastic box for use with suspension files - suspension files NOT included, contrary to the product information that was displayed when I purchased it. The product info does seem to have been corrected now and does not mention the inclusion of these files.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 12 Jan 2014
Great. Neat and tidy. Exactly what I needed. Stackable and fits in cupboard out of sight. Will definitely get more

5.0 out of 5 stars Have ordered another, 14 Dec 2013
Came across these whilst looking for a filing cabinet and so far very pleased with purchase, ideal for domestic filing without the weight/bulk of a cabinet. It's handy to see the contents whilst on the shelf. Like others, had to order files (A4)separately (which took twice as long to arrive)but have spent the morning going through everything and now have a sack-full of shredding. Recommended if you feel you're drowning in stuff you should have dealt with earlier - only downside is I can see myself getting addicted to these boxes (have now ordered other sizes)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›