on 26 August 2013
These CD jewel cases are really good in that they come in handy for if I need to replace a damaged jewel case for any CDs I buy or even for any compilations I compile just for myself and not for any other purpose. What I like about these ones is that the inner jewel case is black which, along with dark grey, I consider a more professional looking colour than white for example (not that I don't like white inner jewel cases, maybe I consider white inner jewel cases a bit modern compared to black or dark grey).

Overall, these are very good CD cases which I very highly recommend, and I would buy these again at some point.
on 14 October 2013
The picture and description are a bit misleading. This is because they weren't even cling filmed or taped together, they were just shoved in a jiffy bag. Half were cracked on arrival. Who would of thought CD cases could be so fragile.
on 15 July 2013
Everyone knows how cracks or snaps occur with CD cases so these offer a cheap and cheerful replacement, they do the job totally satisfactorily but the plastic is a bit and lightweight.

Peter Winterton
on 14 February 2013
Good value for money, not overly-flimsy like some cheapies on the market.
If you want CD cases you wont go far wrong buying these.
on 19 November 2013
Nothing to really say but the items are exactly what I wanted.

It would have been good to have included a cover sheet in each case so I can note the content of the disk and display at the front of the case.
on 31 October 2013
Product arrived on time and well packed so no broken cases. The cases were cheap to buy and probably not the best jewel cases I have seen, but good enough for the price I paid
on 15 July 2013
We wanted some cases for our bands promotional CD which we normally give away. They were just the job, better quality than expected.
on 5 December 2013
I needed replacement cases for old broken ones as I re organised my CD collection into a new cabinet after retiring as a DJ
on 29 October 2013
Fit for purpose, I have used these regularly and have no complaints, I shall continue to use as required for the jobs.
on 24 September 2013
quite strong cases, ideal not just for music but storing stories on cd
fast delivery and good value for money