on 9 December 2012
I sent this back because it was unsfafe; also had parts missing; and I felt not sturdy enough to carry the load reccommended. The safety issue was that a wheel came off not long after fitting (this may been an individual fault, not a design one)
on 14 June 2013
Although this says it isnt suitable for animals, the whole purpose is to put my little dog in it as he's too heavy for my front pet carrier! My hubby built it together and its easy to attach. Ive had to drill a little hole in the bottom of the box to attach a lead to stop my little man escaping. We've only tried it on our side road and it seems fine so far.....
on 14 February 2013
We purchased this item last year to use on our grandchildrens bikes.
When we go camping they used it to transport the washing up and other items.
It is easily detachable and can also be used independantly. The children have
also used it for litter picking.
The only drawback we have found is that we could do with another 1 or 2 fixings
to leave on the bikes so that it can be shared between bikes without the bother
of changing the fixing.
on 24 July 2013
used three times and wheel fell off three times, clip not strong enough.

would not order again

not suitable for my requirements.
on 10 July 2015
great on the back of my bike for shopping ect a nice addition to my cycling experience
on 5 August 2013
This trailer once put together is excellent value for money. It's tough as well,
The only problems that I encountered was that that bolts supplied didn't actually all fit, some were too short, so I found some in the shed that did fit!!
on 28 April 2015
Item arrived on time and as described.
on 6 February 2015