5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for everyone!
Published on 24 Sept. 2008 by J. Clift

1.0 out of 5 stars Tommy Swim and Sing Turtle
This toy broke down after my baby daughter used it 3-4times. i have exchanged it to a new one but unfortunately that one broke down after 2 days as well. Very upsetting!
Published on 19 April 2011 by Yvonne

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for everyone!, 24 Sept. 2008
J. Clift "N's daddy" (Wiltshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tomy Aquafun Swim 'n' Sing Turtle (Baby Product)
We bought this for our 8 month old son and it's great! The turtle swims up and down the bath, and sings/hums a tune. Turn the turtle over & he continues to gargle away under water. Obviously our son is too young to be able to operate it himself but then that's what parents are for! We're really pleased with it, and are already planning to buy it for other babies & children we know.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amusing for all ages!!!, 29 Jan. 2009
N. Meighan (County Durham) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tomy Aquafun Swim 'n' Sing Turtle (Baby Product)
I bought this for my 7 month old nephew and he loved playing with it both in and out of the bath. So I bought one for my 3 month old son for christmas...he's not old enough to appreciate it yet but my husband loves it...big kid!! The singing is great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just fab for bath times, 8 Jun. 2009
Mrs. MAHTAB WATKINS (Hants, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tomy Aquafun Swim 'n' Sing Turtle (Baby Product)
We have had this since November 08. Used daily at bath times, our son now sings the 'turtle tune' at any time, but, endearingly, especially as he climbs up the stairs for bath and bed time. Great value toy, AND we are still on the demo batteries!

1.0 out of 5 stars Tommy Swim and Sing Turtle, 19 April 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok for few weeks, 13 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Tomy Aquafun Swim 'n' Sing Turtle (Baby Product)
Bought this for my son who is almost 1 year old. He loved the singing, liked when I made the arms move- so the turtle was swimming. Only negative thing- after only few weeks of use the toy has become worse- the singing stops in the middle or even sooner than that. Had to change batteries already!!
Otherwise- nice entertaining bath toy.

4.0 out of 5 stars FUN and Entertaining, 30 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Tomy Aquafun Swim 'n' Sing Turtle (Baby Product)
Bought this for my son for more fun at bath times and to occupy him. Read the reviews on this and thought would give it a go.

First impressions, Loved it.
After having first bath time with it, was a little disappointed. the swimming is fine, but the singing (which my son loves the most) is practically drowned out once in the water unless placed on his back.

Still entertained my son for a little while, and is actually more entertaining out of the water, as my son loves to sing along with it.

good value for money, and fast delivery :)

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 12 Jun. 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tomy Aquafun Swim 'n' Sing Turtle (Baby Product)
I bought this toy for my friend's 1 year old boy and heard a couple of months later that the turtle had stopped singing although it still moved through the water well. It was a shame that a present broke quite so quickly even if he still enjoys using the toy in the bath. i hope that this was just a fault with the toy and not an ongoing issue for other customers.

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay but only because the part that moves doesn't need batteries, 12 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Tomy Aquafun Swim 'n' Sing Turtle (Baby Product)
Love it at first thought it was great after a few uses water got into the battery compartment and it hadn't even been opened for water to get in there. I wouldn't have minded but I didn't know that the water had gotten in there and the batteries rusted and are stuck now.

2.0 out of 5 stars We liked it but our son is not so keen!, 4 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Tomy Aquafun Swim 'n' Sing Turtle (Baby Product)
This toy made us laugh - but really scares our one year old son. So much so we can't put it in the bath. Hopefully when he's older he'll see the funny side to the toy - but until then it has to be kept out of sight!

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 29 Oct. 2009
Russell G. Pottinger (Dundee) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Tomy Aquafun Swim 'n' Sing Turtle (Baby Product)
To be honest this probably got played with more outside of the bath than in it, but it did work in the bath for a wee while (until the batteries ran out) and the bairns did seem to like it.

Tomy Aquafun Swim 'n' Sing Turtle