5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for everyone!
Published on 24 Sep 2008 by J. Clift

1.0 out of 5 stars Tommy Swim and Sing Turtle
This toy broke down after my baby daughter used it 3-4times. i have exchanged it to a new one but unfortunately that one broke down after 2 days as well. Very upsetting!
Published on 19 April 2011 by Yvonne

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for everyone!, 24 Sep 2008
J. Clift "N's daddy" (Wiltshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tomy Aquafun Swim 'n' Sing Turtle (Baby Product)
We bought this for our 8 month old son and it's great! The turtle swims up and down the bath, and sings/hums a tune. Turn the turtle over & he continues to gargle away under water. Obviously our son is too young to be able to operate it himself but then that's what parents are for! We're really pleased with it, and are already planning to buy it for other babies & children we know.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amusing for all ages!!!, 29 Jan 2009
N. Meighan (County Durham) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tomy Aquafun Swim 'n' Sing Turtle (Baby Product)
I bought this for my 7 month old nephew and he loved playing with it both in and out of the bath. So I bought one for my 3 month old son for christmas...he's not old enough to appreciate it yet but my husband loves it...big kid!! The singing is great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just fab for bath times, 8 Jun 2009
Mrs. MAHTAB WATKINS (Hants, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tomy Aquafun Swim 'n' Sing Turtle (Baby Product)
We have had this since November 08. Used daily at bath times, our son now sings the 'turtle tune' at any time, but, endearingly, especially as he climbs up the stairs for bath and bed time. Great value toy, AND we are still on the demo batteries!

1.0 out of 5 stars Tommy Swim and Sing Turtle, 19 April 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Good while it lasted, 6 Feb 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tomy Aquafun Swim 'n' Sing Turtle (Baby Product)
Bought this for my 1 year old niece who loves it. The battery ran out after a month, and when my sister replcaced it, the turtle no longer sings!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok for few weeks, 13 Mar 2011
This review is from: Tomy Aquafun Swim 'n' Sing Turtle (Baby Product)
Bought this for my son who is almost 1 year old. He loved the singing, liked when I made the arms move- so the turtle was swimming. Only negative thing- after only few weeks of use the toy has become worse- the singing stops in the middle or even sooner than that. Had to change batteries already!!
Otherwise- nice entertaining bath toy.

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 12 Jun 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tomy Aquafun Swim 'n' Sing Turtle (Baby Product)
I bought this toy for my friend's 1 year old boy and heard a couple of months later that the turtle had stopped singing although it still moved through the water well. It was a shame that a present broke quite so quickly even if he still enjoys using the toy in the bath. i hope that this was just a fault with the toy and not an ongoing issue for other customers.

2.0 out of 5 stars We liked it but our son is not so keen!, 4 Feb 2009
This review is from: Tomy Aquafun Swim 'n' Sing Turtle (Baby Product)
This toy made us laugh - but really scares our one year old son. So much so we can't put it in the bath. Hopefully when he's older he'll see the funny side to the toy - but until then it has to be kept out of sight!

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 29 Oct 2009
Russell G. Pottinger (Dundee) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Tomy Aquafun Swim 'n' Sing Turtle (Baby Product)
To be honest this probably got played with more outside of the bath than in it, but it did work in the bath for a wee while (until the batteries ran out) and the bairns did seem to like it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 24 Aug 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tomy Aquafun Swim 'n' Sing Turtle (Baby Product)
We were given one of these as a present and it was great until the battery ran out. Our little boy loved it and he could even sing along, so when it broke down (and replacing the batteries didn't work) we bought another, thinking the first one might have been faulty - but then it happened again. It's such a shame because our little boy loved the singing but it's really not worth buying a new one every time it goes. So having bought two, we've now decided to give up on it.

Tomy Aquafun Swim 'n' Sing Turtle