on 23 June 2008
Something I was looking for. It have all the features one can wish for from a 100£ small boom box. USB feature is the best one as I just have 22 different albums in it and still tons of space left in 2GB sony usb memory device. It plays it on and on with you need to interfere. Good sound quality.

bad points
1) it only plays sony usb ( as usual)
2) only supports mp3.( still any format can be converted to mp3 but if you are techi )

Overall I would recommend
on 27 November 2011
First of all, it isn't as the previous review said. It doesn't require a Sony usb as even my college usb is compatible. However if you are having problems with compatibility then try re-formatting you usb to Fat32 as I had a usb that was formatted in NTFS which is the new types of the two but usually isn't a format that USB has set as default. Good Sound smart and small so whether your keeping it around the house or taking it out and about it's pretty good. I'd say it's worth getting as there isn't much choice in the shops these days.