5.0 out of 5 stars Nice.
Wanted to run air line under gravel in aquarium, and this lets me do so. Is long enough for my purpose in my 4ft tank, and fits to air pump with no problem.
Recommend to others looking for this type of product.
Published on 1 Oct. 2011 by Userberus

3.0 out of 5 stars Just what it says on the packaging
Good value for money. I do not think that you can get these any cheaper and they do the job just fine. The bubbling on the stones is slightly uneven hence 4 stars not 5.

EDIT: Stones stopped producing small bubbles after 3 weeks of use or so. Not such a good value for money after all.
Published on 15 Jun. 2011 by W. Mettler

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice., 1 Oct. 2011
This review is from: 3m Fish tank Aquarium Air Line hose airline + 2 airstones (Misc.)
Recommend to others looking for this type of product.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND, 7 Nov. 2011
BRILLANT PRODUCT.....AT A GREAT PRICE.....ARRIVED THE DAY AFTER ORDERING......WORKS REALLY WELL IN MY FISH TANK,,,,PLUS THEY SEND TWO AIR STONES,,,SO YOU HAVE A SPARE,,,,,WOULD SHOP AT THIS SITE AGAIN...JEN

5.0 out of 5 stars Tubing and airstone, 1 Nov. 2011
I was happy to receive my tubing and airstones! They did the job and are a bargain at the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 24 Aug. 2013
I ordered this to accompany my tetra air pump, which it fits superbly, the length, 3m, is suitable for my tank, but I would always check if this appropriate for yours. The air stone is brilliant, although I have ordered a bubble wall separately, this is super fantastic also, I will upload an image, so you can judge for yourself. Cheap, ordered on thursday, arrived by saturday morning, more than satisfied!

5.0 out of 5 stars Line up...., 23 Oct. 2012
It's 3 metres long, and came with 2 airstones. Within minutes of me receiving it I had it attached to the mini air pump I bought at the same time and had air pumping through it and a single airstone in the corner of my tank. Have to say that as an air transport pipe it works perfectly.

It's reasonably flexible and fits the outlet of my pump and inlet of my airstone snugly. At 3 metres it means I have enough length in the bank should I make a mistake when adding a non-return valve, or should you wish to run into a (much) larger tank than my Nano. And it's cheaper than the LFS by some margin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain of the week :), 4 April 2014
Wasn't expecting much from this product because it was so cheap, but really pleased with both airline and air stones, great products at great price, just what my aquarium needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars non return valve also included., 3 Dec. 2014
Pauly Paul (Lancashire, England, UK) - See all my reviews
The packet I received also included a non return valve! Why wouldn't this be mentioned on the description?! That's pretty good value, in pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 15 Sept. 2011
product was perfect no probs at all air stones were perfect and pipe was also easy fitted no probs i will use this company again for items like this again

4.0 out of 5 stars Does its job, 15 Feb. 2015
Works perfectly, and does the job it's meant to do. A good length for a medium sized aquarium at home, even so that I can cut some to allow a second air stone to be added.

I would have liked it if it did mention that a non-return check valve is included as this would have saved me from going out and buying one. Anyway, a spare now. Also, the tube was bent in some places - the air is flowing normally as it suould but I would have liked it to come smoothly to avoid any further damage.

Nevertheless, a good buy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Just what it says on the packaging, 15 Jun. 2011