on 17 June 2008
These are the most versatile shoes I've bought in ages (and I buy a lot of shoes). I find it difficult to find boots and shoes that fit really well as I have high arches and slim ankles but my feet are broad at the base of my toes (I can't wear pull on boots without them feeling like sloppy wellies and it makes finding well fitting court shoes a nightmare). However thanks to the guys and gals at Fly and their superb designs, I have atleast 2 pairs of shoes (yes, I bought the dark brown and the matt black pair) I can rely on to go with anything. They look great with jeans or skirts. They work just as well for weekends as for work. The platform sole is not so heavy that it pulls the shoe off your foot as you walk and neither is it too spongey. The leather uppers are good, firm hide that will be durable and keep its shape well. They are snug on the foot which I particularly like having got used to well fitting shoes during my tap dancing days. All in all well worth the money even if you have to get them full price.
0Comment|86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 May 2008
Fantastic. I love Fly shoes. Very well made and comfy. Got these half price and well worth the money. They are comfortable and stylish. Definately buy these shoes.
on 10 April 2013
Great wedge heel makes this a comfy, but stylish shoe; plus a great price from Amazon. Only wish is was a bit lighter, but not a deal breaking issue. Found the size 5 a perfect fit (usually wear a 5 and a half). Now that I'm sure of my size, I can see myself ordering more Fly London shoes!
on 16 August 2013
Gorgeous shoes...flexible and versatile for any terrain including riding a road bike! If shoes come out too small because these are on offer and the bigger sizes aren't then put them in the freezer with a bag of water inside and they come out perfect. I've done this with a size 6 and I am normally a 7 and they are brilliant. Don't wear anything else.
on 23 April 2013
I have loved these shoes since I first saw them a year ago in a shop, where I didn't buy them because, although I am usually a UK 5, they were too big and the shop didn't have a smaller size. When I saw this wonderful colour on Amazon, I decided to buy them - in a size 4. Sadly, these were definitely too small and I had to return them. So I conclude that Fly hasn't quite sorted out its sizing - a great pity, as I still think they look lovely (and would, I think, have been really comfortable if they had fitted).
on 28 January 2013
Just received my fly yaz wedges in patent red. I am a standard uk 7 but ordered size 6 as other reviews stated they run slightly large. The size 6 is a perfect fit for me, and the colour a rich blood red, which i love! They seem very comfortable and to be honest don,t want to take them off! Super bargain at £25, thanks Amazon!!!
on 21 June 2013
I liked the style of the shoe but the sizing was way off - big for size 5. I was tempted to go for a 4 but going down a whole shoe size I thought would be too much. I wish you could get half sizes in Fly london shoes as so often people have one foot slightly bigger than the other.
on 11 February 2011
Since I am not from the UK I took some time and read several Fly London reviews for the different styles of Fly London shoes. I am having a narrow foot and decided for this model. My foot is 24.8 cm long, wearing elegant shoes in a UK 5/EU size 38, sometimes also shoes sizes EU 38.5/UK 5.5 and also other shoes&sneakers&summer sandals always in euro size 39/UK 6, and praying for the right decision with ordering this model in a size UK 5.
And I hit the jackpot with the perfect fitting and with the right sizing as well!! Like many other ladies I was also thrilled over the softness and the real comfort with this Fly London shoes. From the momemt I've put them on I said to my self - this is it, really soft and soooo comfortable! Heavenly !!
Gotta have them in black as well.
I've ordered a brown colour and just changed the non like wedge heel colour with the brown one - same as the shoe colour and they're apsolutely perfect!! I used the brown colour shoe pasta and put a few layers&problem solved. This is not the first shoe I've changed the colour we can say. Sometimes I am changing/adding the main colour as well. If the shoes are too bright then I put a few dark shoe pasta layers on and they're perfect and sure darker. This is a great solution if you don't want to pay 'the highest price' for the wishing colour - choose the brighter/much cheaper colour & you can make an interesting shoe colour with your own creation. The kind of shoe colour that'll be just yours.... In my collection some shoes are indeed unique.... and so it can be yours....

Now my brown leather shoe with the brown wedge heel looks really more stylish and quite elegant.
Sure if neccesary will correct the wedge heel colour on the black model as well - black wedge heel/black shoe!
(( was not necessary, they came with the black wedge already !!))

Then ordered another pair for my friend as well and normally she's wearing one size smaller shoes than I am, but having much
wider foot, specially with the delicate&visible/sensitive big toe bunion, but this model 'wraps&hides' it really nicely, not to mention the
soft leather/inside softness makes/is an excellent care of the delicate big toe (bunion) issue.
After trying mine she also decided for must have the same size as me (UK 5), because of her wide foot with Hallux Valgus problem & she's very pleased=> NO, SHE'S THRILLED AS I AM !!

I want to thank you all the ladies/reviewers that I trully got the right size !! Hope that this review helps a little bit as well.

Higly recommended this shoe to all who wants not just the height but who wants the real 'ALL YEAR THRUE' shoe comfort !!
And here you have both !!

I know this isn't just the first model I've bought from fab. Fly London shoe brand ....

And AGAIN AS ALWAYS A BIG THANK YOU AMAZON FOR YOUR EXCELLENT SERVICE TO SLOVENIA !!
---------------------------------

((At home having now also a summer sandal Fly London Yva style and bought a size up - UK 6/euro 39
and again hit the jackpot with the perfect size and heavenly softness!!))

I think here we need some ''non official Fly London on are own correct sizes thread'' where we can all read right away and decide for the correct/right size for each different Fly London style/shoe....
Excellent Fly Flondon shoes... but the sizing ... hmmmm... a big question & not good for the non UK buyers I can say.... but LOVE THEM & AGAIN LOVE MY FLY LONDON SHOES !!
on 23 October 2013
When I saw these shoes were half price on Amazom, I thought great as I'd been looking at these for quite some time. I'm on my feet most of my working day as I work at an Airport. Did quite a bit of reading up on other peoples reviews. Have to strongly agree these shoes are great for comfort, sizing is off (wish I'd ordered a 4 & not a 5). Having to wear a uniform, I have to wear tights and for some reason every pair I wear with these shoes seem to rip at the heel, so thought I'd try insoles. This helped for a while but problem started again. A colleague suggested rubbing the heel area with wax or Vaseline. The vasaline seem to work but a pain doing this every morning. I think I've now found the perfect solution...Gel heel grips. So far so good, also stops the shoes from falling off due to sizing issue. After this problem I'm glad I did not pay full price for these shoes but still disappointed at having to change tights every day or even twice a day. Think fly should look into their sizing issues as many before have stated same thing. Also look at the heel area, think their causing rough skin too but the comfort of these shoes are making me stick it out with them.
on 26 June 2008
some of the best shoes i have ever bought. delivered in 2 days, well packed and the best value for money. love them, want more. trust me you won't regret buying these shoes.