5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificently manly watch!
This watch is truly magnificent. It nevers fails to catch attention which is not always a good thing. It looks like it is worth many times more than it is. The amazon picture does not do the colour justice, in the metal it is a gorgeously rich 18ct gold tint, and is very heavy and solidly made. Could have done with a double lock clasp as is the case with some of my others...
Published 23 months ago by Judace

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big
This item is way too big for a ladies wrist and should not be stated as unisex. Most defiantly for a man.
Published 9 months ago by miss d

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars bought this for my boyfriends b'day and he loved it, is alot bigger in real life, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors Mk8077 Unisex Watch with Gold Plated Bracelet and Gold Dial (Watch)
bought this for my boyfriends b'day and he loved it, is alot bigger in real life, so suits a mans wrists just fine :) and was delivered really quick

5.0 out of 5 stars Kors Watches, 19 Jun 2014
The watch is beautiful. My daughter just loves it. Seems that BIG is the new black. There was NO guarantee wit hthe watch. Will that be posted seperately?

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantttt, 18 May 2014
Amazing!!! Gorgeous !!! I love it!! The most beautiful watch I ever had, I'm very happy with this purchase !

2.0 out of 5 stars No 2yr warranty, 10 May 2014
Nice watch, only problem is that it states it has a 2 yr warranty. But it's only possible to have this if the booklet it comes with is stamped, which in this case isn't.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love My MK, 6 May 2014
Nice watch, very good looking, fast delivery, I am inlove with my MK. Please stop saying crap abt this watch. I wish I had enough to buy the stainless steel one

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch, 16 Jan 2014
Nice watch, brought for my sons 18th birthday and due to being so cheap purchased one in each colour, my son now has a watch for every occasion. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars MK 8077 Unisex watch, 10 Jan 2014
C. McGinley - See all my reviews
I bought this watch as a Christmas gift for my son. He had chosen it himself and was absolutely delighted with it when it came.
It arrived quickly and was well packaged.
It is a very attractive watch and looks very good quality. As a result of seeing it my niece also purchased one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 Jan 2014
Good quality :) It's a good clock.
Michael Kors Mk8077 Unisex Watch with Gold Plated Bracelet and Gold Dial bl

5.0 out of 5 stars More for a man than a woman., 4 Jan 2014
My husband also purchased this one alongside of my other one so I could swap watches! (yes he did) This one is way larger and more mannish but hey I'll wear this one too!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of the Michael Kors Mk8077 Unisex Watch., 31 Dec 2013
This is a great product. I purchased it as a Christmas Gift for my son. The only problem is that the strap is too large and will have to get a couple of links removed from the bracelet. This is the only problem with it - so far!

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›